Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Update bedwars mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anshul_Immortal

Pika Member
IGN
Anshul_Immortal
Username:
Anshul_Immortal​

Suggestion:
Update bedwars mode​

Detailed description:
Add 40 v 40 mode in bedwars with a faster gen of iron and gold​

Reason(s):
Solo , duos , Triples , and quads are so ez to clutch if ur with a lot of emeralds but a 40 vs 40 game mode will make it difficulty level 100​

Example(s):
N/A​

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Username:
Anshul_Immortal

Suggestion:
Update bedwars mode

Detailed description:
Add 40 v 40 mode in bedwars with a faster gen of iron and gold

Reason(s):
Solo , duos , Triples , and quads are so ez to clutch if ur with a lot of emeralds but a 40 vs 40 game mode will make it difficulty level 100

Example(s):
N/A
Thank you for leaving us your suggestion but I don't think that they'd add this. I mean, it's a pretty cool suggestion but clutching in quads already takes a lot of time but if you're clutching against 40 opponents, that would take much time and just for 1 game?

Bouza737

Epic Pika
IGN
Bouza737
Username:
Anshul_Immortal

Suggestion:
Update bedwars mode

Detailed description:
Add 40 v 40 mode in bedwars with a faster gen of iron and gold

Reason(s):
Solo , duos , Triples , and quads are so ez to clutch if ur with a lot of emeralds but a 40 vs 40 game mode will make it difficulty level 100

Example(s):
N/A
Hello Anshul_Immortal,
Thank you for taking your time into making a suggestion.

I decide..to DOWNVOTE your suggestion since I think 40v40 game mode will take so much time to fill 80 players and Solo/Doubles/Triples/Quads are enough...so its unnecessary.​

Hello Rick_Rolled_45, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- Unnecessary

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
Hi Rick_Rolled_45 I have decided to downvote your suggestion, I like your imagination but this is not necessary.

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello Rick_Rolled_45,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.