Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Update to Guild System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat7rocks

Minecraft username:
Mat7rocks​

Suggestion:
Update to Guild System​

Detailed description:
The guild system needs a fresh new update! I think there should be a way to transfer ownership of a guild to another player (with elite rank or above) for a certain amount of guild coins. This transfer should be only available once and can be unlocked after the guild reaches a certain level. For example: I am the owner of a guild, I decide that I am gonna stop playing for a while. But i want the guild to continue growing in my absence, so I should have a option to transfer ownership for lets say 50,000 Guild coins (100,000 Normal Mini-game coins) after the guild reaches level 30. This will be really helpful for guild owners who own large guilds and have to take a break.​

Reason(s):
Many people will find this helpful. Especially large, high-level guild owners.​

Example(s):
Lets say I'm the owner of a guild, My guilds level is 80+ and it has allot of guild coins, xp etc. Lets say because of my up coming exams and irl things i have to leave minecraft for a long time but i still want my guild to grow and carry on the legacy. As of now there is no method to transfer ownership, the only way you can do this now is by disbanding the guild which is inconvenient as it is a level 80+ guild.​

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Minecraft username:
Mat7rocks

Suggestion:
Update to Guild System

Detailed description:
The guild system needs a fresh new update! I think there should be a way to transfer ownership of a guild to another player (with elite rank or above) for a certain amount of guild coins. This transfer should be only available once and can be unlocked after the guild reaches a certain level. For example: I am the owner of a guild, I decide that I am gonna stop playing for a while. But i want the guild to continue growing in my absence, so I should have a option to transfer ownership for lets say 50,000 Guild coins (100,000 Normal Mini-game coins) after the guild reaches level 30. This will be really helpful for guild owners who own large guilds and have to take a break.

Reason(s):
Many people will find this helpful. Especially large, high-level guild owners.

Example(s):
Lets say I'm the owner of a guild, My guilds level is 80+ and it has allot of guild coins, xp etc. Lets say because of my up coming exams and irl things i have to leave minecraft for a long time but i still want my guild to grow and carry on the legacy. As of now there is no method to transfer ownership, the only way you can do this now is by disbanding the guild which is inconvenient as it is a level 80+ guild.
if i remember it right this has already been suggested before

Lows

Minecraft username:
Mat7rocks

Suggestion:
Update to Guild System

Detailed description:
The guild system needs a fresh new update! I think there should be a way to transfer ownership of a guild to another player (with elite rank or above) for a certain amount of guild coins. This transfer should be only available once and can be unlocked after the guild reaches a certain level. For example: I am the owner of a guild, I decide that I am gonna stop playing for a while. But i want the guild to continue growing in my absence, so I should have a option to transfer ownership for lets say 50,000 Guild coins (100,000 Normal Mini-game coins) after the guild reaches level 30. This will be really helpful for guild owners who own large guilds and have to take a break.

Reason(s):
Many people will find this helpful. Especially large, high-level guild owners.

Example(s):
Lets say I'm the owner of a guild, My guilds level is 80+ and it has allot of guild coins, xp etc. Lets say because of my up coming exams and irl things i have to leave minecraft for a long time but i still want my guild to grow and carry on the legacy. As of now there is no method to transfer ownership, the only way you can do this now is by disbanding the guild which is inconvenient as it is a level 80+ guild.
This has already been suggested before, it got denied. It is not possible to transfer ownership of a guild.

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello Mat7rocks,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No changes are needed in the guild system
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.