Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Upgrade Bedwars Maps and other Things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

claps

Minecraft Username:
clapfr

Suggestion:
Upgrade Bedwars Maps and other Things.

Detailed description:
You should upgrade bedwars and remove the old maps like Ruins and Fortress and upgrade them into the new bedwars hypixel maps as well as you should mare generators faster since they're slow in ALL modes. This would be way better than would get you guys way more players. This suggestion is not only for me the whole community is begging for you to upgrade the maps and generators, Thanks.​

Reason(s):
1. These maps are too old and it's not that fun when there just few maps we can play on.
2. Slow games since the generators are way too slow and the maps are huge, that's why we are all looking for an upgrade in maps and generators.
3. Community would get bigger if you upsated bedwars as you update other gamemodes like Factions and OpPrisons since bedwars is the most played mini-game in the server.​

Example(s):
Remove useless maps like aquarium, ruins, fortress and rooftop and upgrade them to what hypixel have them as.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
Yes right but dont add new hypixel maps. Add ur own maps for example maps like firecracker it was a rly good map 2 min game. And yes remove those maps specially rooftop and waterfall. But aquarium is a good map

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko

Since you mentioned hypixel I'm giving -1. Also this has been already suggested and accepted.
@Mrfatsojr lock ^

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
First of all if u cant play on hypixel it dont mean u have to hate it . Idots. Second for your information fast generators were denied not accepted.

Thread 'FAST GENERATORS ON SOME MAPS AND SLOW GENERATORS ON SOME MAPS!' https://pika-network.net/threads/fa...maps-and-slow-generators-on-some-maps.127974/
1st Link you gave me is link of suggestion which is denied cuz its duplicate.
2nd Fast gens are suggested and accepted.
3rd I'm giving -1 whenever someone mentions hypixel since devs told that they won't copy other servers anymore.

You should get informed about something before trashtalking.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
1st Link you gave me is link of suggestion which is denied cuz its duplicate.
2nd Fast gens are suggested and accepted.
3rd I'm giving -1 whenever someone mentions hypixel since devs told that they won't copy other servers anymore.

You should get informed about something before trashtalking.
Oh rly my bad can u send me link to accepted suggestion bcz it is not in suggestions/accepted suggestions

NGaming

Great Reporter
AQUARIUM IS NOT USELESS

I like it cuz of 8 rush

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
As said above new maps will come in the next minigame update
And faster gen speeds for different maps will be added later

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
1. there will be more maps in the future. What you can help us the most is to answer the questionnaire.
2. "No maps will be removed until we have enough good ones" said by justthiemo

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
1. there will be more maps in the future. What you can help us the most is to answer the questionnaire.
2. "No maps will be removed until we have enough good ones" said by justthiemo
its boring playing on the same map if u dont update minigames this year 20% of players will quit pika

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
its boring playing on the same map if u dont update minigames this year 20% of players will quit pika
things are more complicated than you actually things, there are tons of things to do except placing some blocks.
We would like to produce the best map for the community. You don't want to see tons of bad maps right?

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
Where will they go after quiting? They cant go to hypixel and block mc dont even update maps and is glitchy. And i dont think 20 % will quite maybe 5 %

vlogibrahim943

Pika Lover
Already Suggested

Ignore this its just to bypass the chat filter the actal replay is above:

Status
Not open for further replies.