Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Using fireball makes area around it to catch fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
Username:
xSlainer_​

Suggestion:
Using fireball makes area around it to catch fire​

Detailed description:
If someone uses fireball on someone/somewhere, then that place will catch fire. Like some of the blocks will.
Eg: If someone fireballs bed defense, then it will start to burn if there's wood/wool on it.​

Reason(s):
It will be more realistic and overall will be easy to kill other players if they catch fire.​

Example(s):
Hypixel, etc.​

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
All fun and games until you are on half a heart and get hit by a fireball but it misses and you take a breather for a sec but realize...

Feeqz

Epic Pika
IGN
Feeqz
Hello xSlainer_,

I want to express my appreciation for your efforts in putting forth a suggestion to enhance our server and create a better experience for everyone. Your engagement is truly valuable, and we welcome your input to improve the community.

However, after a thorough review, I have made the decision to Downvote your suggestion for the following reasons:

1. The idea proposed seems not interesting.
  2. It is essential not to mention or refer to other server names as it may cause confusion and detract from the overall experience.
Please know that we encourage innovative and fresh ideas that can truly elevate our server. Your feedback is crucial to our growth, and we hope you will continue to share your thoughts with us. By fostering creativity and originality, we can build a more vibrant and inclusive community for all.

Thank you again for your dedication and involvement.

Best regards,
Feeqz

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
would be really annoying in late endgames when people just start spamming fireballs in quadruples

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
Hello xSlainer_,

I want to express my appreciation for your efforts in putting forth a suggestion to enhance our server and create a better experience for everyone. Your engagement is truly valuable, and we welcome your input to improve the community.

However, after a thorough review, I have made the decision to Downvote your suggestion for the following reasons:

1. The idea proposed seems not interesting.
  2. It is essential not to mention or refer to other server names as it may cause confusion and detract from the overall experience.
Please know that we encourage innovative and fresh ideas that can truly elevate our server. Your feedback is crucial to our growth, and we hope you will continue to share your thoughts with us. By fostering creativity and originality, we can build a more vibrant and inclusive community for all.

Thank you again for your dedication and involvement.

Best regards,
Feeqz
bro wrote an entire essay reply with an essay too

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hello xSlainer_, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- I am not interested in the idea

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter

Hello xSlainer_, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- That would ruin BedWars by making a lot of new glitches and bugs
- Personally, I do not like the idea at all.

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
IGN
Luckyint
It'll be realistic but very annoying in last mins of match.

Fireor

Epic Pika
IGN
Fireor
The idea is cool but also affect some parts of the games such as:​
>And if a person is in fire we can safely say that he will be tp'ed to the void.​
>laggbacks.​
>A lot people report other for hacking while taking minimal kb from the fire and it will cause a lot of false bans.​
>New flying method for hackers using the fire damage.
>And the buring idea is not good as it can probably burn bridge's and stufff.​
Fireor

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Using fireball makes area around it to catch fire

Detailed description:
If someone uses fireball on someone/somewhere, then that place will catch fire. Like some of the blocks will.

Eg: If someone fireballs bed defense, then it will start to burn if there's wood/wool on it.

Reason(s):
It will be more realistic and overall will be easy to kill other players if they catch fire.

Example(s):
Hypixel, etc.
I was hoping this to get added back then but it could affect the pvp encounters a lot and I pretty much don't like the idea about it.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello xSlainer_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.