Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Using votes as a currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoya

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
yoya

Suggestion:
Using votes as a currency

Detailed description:
Using votes as a global currency to be able to exchange it for some benefits on any server. Whether it's money, keys, kits, certain items or temporary benefits (for example buffs for pvp servers or boosters for non pvp servers)...etc​

Reason(s):
To encourage players to vote by giving them some compensation​

Outscale

Banned
+1
Compensation for voting already exist , but only for 5 people that have most votes at the end of the month.
I would give it a -1 , but there is a lot of people that are really trying to get to the vote top , but they forgot to vote 1 day and they give up their lead , thats why i think maybe it would be good that something like this gets added to the server.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] -[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)] [/BGCOLOR], vote crate key is better then vote currency. Basically improve the things you may get in vote crate keys, then will be more attractive for players to vote

Good evening,

Last edited:

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
-1 Rather than giving something new for voting, improve the rewards gained from vote keys. Oh boy I won 50b. I make that in 5 sells without a backpack.

Definitely increasing the amount of money and tokens gained from vote crate would make it appeal to more people.

boopboopMC

OP
OP
yoya

yoya

Epic Pika
[BGCOLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] -[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)] [/BGCOLOR], vote crate key is better then vote currency. Basically improve the things you may get in vote crate keys, then will be more attractive for players to vote

Good evening,
-1 Rather than giving something new for voting, improve the rewards gained from vote keys. Oh boy I won 50b. I make that in 5 sells without a backpack.

Definitely increasing the amount of money and tokens gained from vote crate would make it appeal to more people.

boopboopMC

The voting crates atm are really trash and useless, I opened over 10 stacks keys that I've been trading and gathering and basically got nothing. My suggestion will remove the chance factor and give you a definite reward for example trading 64 votes for a godly key or something like that

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The voting crates atm are really trash and useless, I opened over 10 stacks keys that I've been trading and gathering and basically got nothing. My suggestion will remove the chance factor and give you a definite reward for example trading 64 votes for a godly key or something like that

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]neutral[/BGCOLOR]

Good afternoon,

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1 awesome idea, but it probably won't get accepted

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
just make the vote crate be "epic crate" or just buff the vote crate

ShaneezOnFire

Legendary Pika
-1 cuz we already get vote crate keys when we vote soo it will be a bit too much if we get currency also

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey yoya,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ No plans to revamp voting. You will get vote keys as a reward, if you want giftcards you can try going for the vote top monthly.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.