Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Valck

Valck

Great Reporter
Ight, probably should've made one of these a few months ago but we move.
My names Sam, I'm 18 and from Wales (Its in the UK)
Been playing Pika on and off for a few years now on different account names but finally decided to settle down on this one recently.
I used to be mainly a pvp player but as of recently I have more chilled out on that but still like to play a bit of Practice and Kitpvp now and again, but do enjoy playing other gamemodes like Prison sometimes and a bit of minigames thrown in there.
Aim to be a prolonged member of this community, you'll often see me in donators chat sending my gifs as its clearly 90% of my vocabulary on the internet ngl. Anyways if you see me around gimme a shout.

Flyy

Great Reporter
Ight, probably should've made one of these a few months ago but we move.
My names Sam, I'm 18 and from Wales (Its in the UK)
Been playing Pika on and off for a few years now on different account names but finally decided to settle down on this one recently.
I used to be mainly a pvp player but as of recently I have more chilled out on that but still like to play a bit of Practice and Kitpvp now and again, but do enjoy playing other gamemodes like Prison sometimes and a bit of minigames thrown in there.
Aim to be a prolonged member of this community, you'll often see me in donators chat sending my gifs as its clearly 90% of my vocabulary on the internet ngl. Anyways if you see me around gimme a shout.
Welcome back to the team!
Stay fresh 💪