Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vamp should be nerfed , what are your opinionns on it

YetiOP

Rare Pika
Soo I started another skywars game flexing the levels and met a guy with atleast vamp 5 he started off with iron arm and a diamond sharp 1 while I did with diamond arm and iron swrd the guy got down to 5 atleast 7 times and gotover 10-15 comboes but the luck was insane he pulled of vamp like every single hit that at first made me laugh and then well a well expected keyboard slam

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
lol

• Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Soo I started another skywars game flexing the levels and met a guy with atleast vamp 5 he started off with iron arm and a diamond sharp 1 while I did with diamond arm and iron swrd the guy got down to 5 atleast 7 times and gotover 10-15 comboes but the luck was insane he pulled of vamp like every single hit that at first made me laugh and then well a well expected keyboard slam
no shut, just get more coins and get vamp urself. it wont be removed just because people have high levels

tlang

Veteran
It has already been nerfed, nerfing it more will just make it bad .

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
they nerfed it, they nerfed it, THEY NERFED IT SND YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW. Now i know why my vamp 6 has been acting extremely intelligent since the update. Great

OP
OP
YetiOP

YetiOP

Rare Pika
no shut, just get more coins and get vamp urself. it wont be removed just because people have high levels
My point was nerfing , not removing I dint realise they nerfed it , maybe the guy got extremely lucky

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
I feel your pain, but people paid so many coins for it too
exactly like upgrading to level 6 from 5 takes 40K COINS and from 4 to 5 takes ANOTHER 35K COINS, and when people say to nerf or remove it, thats the only thing that makes me hyper lmfao

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IT'S ALREADY NERFED INTO THE GROUND I HAVE A MAXXED OF VAMP AND IT ACTIVATES 1/30 HITS

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
for some reason vamp seems really random with the generation. It might be something with the randomness. so in one game i will get it all the time and then in the next 5 games i wont get it once. idk if its just me but if anyone else has this i might put a bug report for this.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Wasn't it already nerfed? ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
Ooo vamp shouldn't be nerfed i have it myself

It saved me countless times