Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Veteran Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
KnuckleFist_​

Suggestion:
Veteran Section​

Detailed description:
There should be like a separate part in the forums for veterans
Titled Hall of Fame or Thank you for your service or something like that
so that new players can see and get to know about all the veterans
They should be sequenced in the order of most time served as staff​

Reason(s):
this way they get more recognition
because a lot of veterans are kinda forgotten​

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Great idea! Once ur not active in discord public chats no newgen will know you. Same on the forums.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
That is a great idea! I also think that Media Members should also be back there because in one hand, they are helping a server too, so they deserve the recognition.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
That is a great idea! I also think that Media Members should also be back there because in one hand, they are helping a server too, so they deserve the recognition.
Disagree, i agree with a seperate media members section. But media also doesnt have acces to #veteran-chat for a reason.

Krekkers

Veteran
+1 Great suggestion! Don't see a real reason other than it being a commodity for veterans to get a little more recognition. Personally would like to see this become a real thing but its not something us veterans can live without. We survived up until now and we haven't really needed it. Still a cool idea!

HyperRSmash

Veteran
I have a few things to say,
First of all, peepee poopoo
Second of all, this seems like a fine addition but media members shouldn't have any access to #veteran-chat, which tbf I don't think it was the point of this, but them having recognition in the forums seems like a good thing as well. Veterans could be ranked based on time as staff, and maybe their dates of joining/promotions/etc, and media could be ranked some other way, maybe more focused on their content.

Last but not least, @iFkiller is gae.
Im back to hypersmashurmom, bye.

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1. idk what veteran chat refers to so i wont comment
2. i would say we should have a section titled the unforgotten
divided into two parts
content creators and veterans
and they are both separate pages
3. i truly agree about the ifkiller statement

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello GetBent,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Veterans are just regular players who were staff in the past. Unlike staff, they have no additional powers which can be used to assist others.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.