Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global VOTE LINK #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

KavyaMinecraft02

Pika Lover
Username:
thesolaremperor​

Suggestion:
VOTE LINK #7​

Detailed description:
My suggestion is about the vote link 7. The thing is that only people who have premium accounts can vote on that link and most of PikaNetwork's non premium players can't. So I would suggest to change it to another link or fix it.​

Reason(s):
So that NON-PREMIUM players can also vote on that link.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Unfortunately, This is something PikaNetwork can’t do anything about.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Username:
thesolaremperor

Suggestion:
VOTE LINK #7

Detailed description:
My suggestion is about the vote link 7. The thing is that only people who have premium accounts can vote on that link and most of PikaNetwork's non premium players can't. So I would suggest to change it to another link or fix it.

Reason(s):
So that NON-PREMIUM players can also vote on that link.
no, Its possible to vote from non-premium accounts too cause my own account on pika isn't premium but I can vote

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
no, Its possible to vote from non-premium accounts too cause my own account on pika isn't premium but I can vote
Bro Its Because you have a premium username. Means there is a paid mc account which username is same as you thats why you are able to vote.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Username:
thesolaremperor

Suggestion:
VOTE LINK #7

Detailed description:
My suggestion is about the vote link 7. The thing is that only people who have premium accounts can vote on that link and most of PikaNetwork's non premium players can't. So I would suggest to change it to another link or fix it.

Reason(s):
So that NON-PREMIUM players can also vote on that link.
Bro you need a premiuim username not a premium account . Means you need to change your account username. Which I think you will not do.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello KavyaMinecraft02,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it since it's the owner site issue.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.