Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vote Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Hi Pika players.

For once i'll try to be helpful and not toxic.

So I've seen a lot of people saying things like
''What is VP''
''Do /vp for free loot''
ect

I explained it 3 times and after that I was tired of it.

So, this threat is going to be for the new people and might be useful for others too

-VP also known as Vote Party is a reward for you guys.
-Once certain amount of votes is reached, you get loot
-You can check how many votes are needed for vote party by writing command /vp in chat
-By writing command /vp, it wont increase votes needed.
-But you can increase it by voting for server using command /vote. there is 7 sites that you can vote on
-Classic Skyblock needs 400 votes to get vote party (that means that 58 people needs to vote)

That's all from me for today, hopefully it will be useful for you :)
Thanks for reading
Totally not booty licking
~Nub

Side_Swipe

Veteran
Thanks for this GatisS_. I couldn't tell you the number of times I've tried to explain the same thing and it seems to go "in one ear and out the other" lol

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Thanks for this GatisS_. I couldn't tell you the number of times I've tried to explain the same thing and it seems to go "in one ear and out the other" lol
its sad that they dont read forums and i cant send link to this so this is useless ._. my brain is just dying after seeing some1 saying to do /vp for rewards or smth ._.
also, im known as AllTheWayUp and iTheNooBest

Side_Swipe

Veteran
if there isn't one, maybe one of us should come up with a complete list of all the commands in csb and their meaning. could be broken down into what a regular player can do to what each of the ranks can do. i know there's the little tutorial section in the csb lobby, but i'm sure most players don't even bother looking there.

Status
Not open for further replies.