Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vote Reset and stuff

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
alright so this morning, before vote reset it was around 6:00 am ist or so, i voted on site 2,4,5,7, thinking that i will vote the remaining 3 sites after school, and i can have a go at vote lb i dont mess up...
so after i came from schooli tried voting again on all sites as it was after vote reset, but i couldnt vote on the sites i already did in the morning, so now im stuck with just 3 votes and yet another month of waiting unless i find a way.. please help

-Flame

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
alright so this morning, before vote reset it was around 6:00 am ist or so, i voted on site 2,4,5,7, thinking that i will vote the remaining 3 sites after school, and i can have a go at vote lb i dont mess up...
so after i came from schooli tried voting again on all sites as it was after vote reset, but i couldnt vote on the sites i already did in the morning, so now im stuck with just 3 votes and yet another month of waiting unless i find a way.. please help

-Flame
This is obviously an issue on the vote sites. Pika “resets” in the sense of current votes stats and not timer etc. Unfortunately, Pika cannot do anything about this.

ItzTech_IQ_

Pika Lover
IGN
ItzTech_IQ_

-Flame
It is because the votes you did in the morning were counted as the votes for 1st November in the votes websites but it got counted as votes for the month of October as the voting list was not yet reset at the time you voted. So the Pika voting list counted it as a vote for the month of October while the voting websites counted as the vote for the month of November. Thats the reason the voting websites didn't let you vote again in the evening.