Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Voting

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
Pixesuol​

Suggestion:
Voting​

Detailed description:
Voting advertisement is honestly very very annyoing it too much it floods the chat and make my chat look ugly asf

It should like if you vote for that day you wont see any advertisements of voting in the chat until you can vote again

It fair since you have voted and you honestly can't vote anymore soooo the advertisement will be uesless​

Reason(s):
It fair deal but dont make sooo that you have to vote on all the links ok some links dont work for crack player and that won't be fair

Only 5 vote a day should the job hones​

OP
OP
Mzed

Mzed

Epic Pika
Some gamemodes got /settings and i believe there is an option to turn it off.
if there was something like this i wouldn't have suggested this

And yes there's no such thing i checked you should check it yourself too

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
+1
But ig they won't implement as voting enables server to reach more players which may help they grow the server no announcement for votes clearly means that they don't want new players which obviously any server wouldn't wish.

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
+1
But ig they won't implement as voting enables server to reach more players which may help they grow the server no announcement for votes clearly means that they don't want new players which obviously any server wouldn't wish.
No bruh you understood it totally wrong
-

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Pixesuol

Suggestion:
Voting

Detailed description:
Voting advertisement is honestly very very annyoing it too much it floods the chat and make my chat look ugly asf

It should like if you vote for that day you wont see any advertisements of voting in the chat until you can vote again

It fair since you have voted and you honestly can't vote anymore soooo the advertisement will be uesless

Reason(s):
It fair deal but dont make sooo that you have to vote on all the links ok some links dont work for crack player and that won't be fair

Only 5 vote a day should the job hones
It's fine for me though I can see how it is annoying for some.
+1