Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Water bucket, oceans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Username:
H4ckinq​

Suggestion:
Water bucket, oceans​

Detailed description:
Infinite water buckets - Would work basically as a gen bucket that is in the /gen store now, but it wouldn't gen anything, just would be an unlimited supply of water in the bucket so you wouldn't have to write /shop, to constantly buy new buckets of water from the shop to place them.

Pocket oceans - would be a water bucket (expencive one, would have the name Pocket Ocean) that would cover the whole chunk with water where u placed it, basically a chunk buster, just doesnt remove the blocks, but makes all of the air gaps ,that are there into water (would make the place basically an ocean)
- suggested price for a bucket 1 Bilion +

Reason(s):
It would help with basework, and making oceans, you have to use ice to make oceans now and mine it for a very long time from y170 usually to y255 that makes up to many blocks of ice if you got a big ocean.​

Tyrants

Banned
+1, daniel tubal is my best friend we play call of duty together and we are cracked at fortnite men

ir_n

The Pika
+1 this should be added and would make the whole base making process so much easier

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes, I need to crank 90s in water and 200pump kids

Outscale

Banned
Hello,

We have decided to implement some aspects of this suggestion. Thank you for making it!

Status
Not open for further replies.