Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

We need staff on OPfactions2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Everyone,

So everything started from a week when I got my new rank Cobra , from this time I didn't see any staff there idk why , pls more important to opfactions2 I saw in 30minutes on opfactions2 2hackers:auto diconnect-the other anti KB , you will tell me record and report them I don't have time , it isn't my job to tell staff help in opfactions2:¶ pls more important:( opfactions2 now is hacker VS hacker I saw 5hackers in the same time on /warp PvP.

Regards,

MODY_10.

I have noticed that on Op-Factions, I have already tried to apply, but i didn't get it. Therefore i have to wait another 3 months before i can apply again.

Cloudz

I try to go to op facs 2 often but its hard due to there being 7 servers i have to moderate just in pika, as well as we have more non pvp staff than pvp, we try our best but we're still human and cant be on minecraft all the time

OP
OP
M

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I try to go to op facs 2 often but its hard due to there being 7 servers i have to moderate just in pika, as well as we have more non pvp staff than pvp, we try our best but we're still human and cant be on minecraft all the time
I know that staff non-pvp more than staff PvP , I mean just 1staff come nothing more I want thx.

OP
OP
M

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Soo many staff non-pvp and staff PvP don't open all times I m on I don't see any from em

YoungerO_o

Excuse me young man @MODY_10 even that i am Global Helper , OP factions 2 is the server i focus the most and you are still here making threads about it? Your time zone is different from mine thats why you never see any staff members , also just to let you know we cant be 24/7 online we got a life we got exams and not just a life to play MC.

Locking!

Status
Not open for further replies.