Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP We need to see the keys again not in chest's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syndiko__

Rare Pika
Username:
Syndiko​

Suggestion:
We need to see the keys again not in chest's​

Detailed description:
hi im Syndiko and i want to suggestion something about kitpvp:
1- why should u remove the keys like last season when u vote or open gkit keys u can get keys on ur hand but now its on chests this mean u can't give to other one or to put it on actionshop...
2-why should you remove the trade command beacuse trade we need it now if the keys don't come on my hand when im open gkit key or when im vote this mean i can trade with someone and put keys on trade if i want to sell it to him or i want to give him it...
3-we need to add a vote reward like when u vote 10 time's get something from vote reward to be a good idea for everygame not only kitpvp​

Reason(s):
1-we need keys beacuse people want to sell the keys or want to give to him alt.
2-trade command is good if the keys don't coming back or if u want to do trade with someone trade command is best to do it and don't get scam.
3-vote reward is let people vote more and more and its good to anyone to get reward when he do 10 votes and more he will be happy.​

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
+1 i agree but im sure there a reason thats why they did it like this

Neverayl3

Username:
Syndiko

Suggestion:
We need to see the keys again not in chest's

Detailed description:
hi im Syndiko and i want to suggestion something about kitpvp:

1- why should u remove the keys like last season when u vote or open gkit keys u can get keys on ur hand but now its on chests this mean u can't give to other one or to put it on actionshop...

2-why should you remove the trade command beacuse trade we need it now if the keys don't come on my hand when im open gkit key or when im vote this mean i can trade with someone and put keys on trade if i want to sell it to him or i want to give him it...

3-we need to add a vote reward like when u vote 10 time's get something from vote reward to be a good idea for everygame not only kitpvp

Reason(s):
1-we need keys beacuse people want to sell the keys or want to give to him alt.

2-trade command is good if the keys don't coming back or if u want to do trade with someone trade command is best to do it and don't get scam.

3-vote reward is let people vote more and more and its good to anyone to get reward when he do 10 votes and more he will be happy.
I dont think that they woud they did that because if u got all ur keys in one account it has better chanches of you winning a rank and if u got in seprate accounts chanches are way smaller

OP
OP
Syndiko__

Syndiko__

Rare Pika
just try to understand me guys its good idea and u will like it

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Syndiko__,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestions due to the following reason(s):

1. Keys were made virtual due to duping exploits, this change will not be reverted
  2. Once again, trade was disabled due to duping, and will not be readded in the near future
  3. Voting already gives you keys, having voting/voting streak rewards would unbalance the overall gamemode

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.