Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Welcome | SkullGloKeR

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Lifesteal gives me a lot of questions.

The fundamental rules are fun; you kill more so you can have a chance and become stronger, and you kill more and more and more…
But the problem that precedes are exploiters and stacked teams. If newer players were to fight against any of those two, they wouldn’t stand a chance against them.
Along with that, if there would be a world border, would it be fun to those who started Lifesteal to go to the nether or end to end up finding.. nothing?
I dunno, it’s a great idea with what seems to pretty fun, if it was a couple of friends playing and not 800-900 players.
also this is the most generic and low effort thread ever

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Lifesteal gives me a lot of questions.

The fundamental rules are fun; you kill more so you can have a chance and become stronger, and you kill more and more and more…
But the problem that precedes are exploiters and stacked teams. If newer players were to fight against any of those two, they wouldn’t stand a chance against them.
Along with that, if there would be a world border, would it be fun to those who started Lifesteal to go to the nether or end to end up finding.. nothing?
I dunno, it’s a great idea with what seems to pretty fun, if it was a couple of friends playing and not 800-900 players.
also this is the most generic and low effort thread ever
I believe the main point of Lifesteal is just the aspect of pvp, and the grind to get max hearts.