Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What are the best ways to grind exp?

teps

Aside from mining and opening crates, what are the best ways to grind experience?

Alexi02

Pika Lover
And zombies ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Aside from mining and opening crates, what are the best ways to grind experience?
Do /ranks and spend some money upgrading ranks. In total, it gives 1 million+ xp if you upgrade all the way up to wizard

OP
OP
teps

teps

Do /ranks and spend some money upgrading ranks. In total, it gives 1 million+ xp if you upgrade all the way up to wizard
I already had the wizard rank, however I was too greedy for money that I sold 1 mil exp for about 20 billion dollars. I guess I had my lesson learnt :/

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
I already had the wizard rank, however I was too greedy for money that I sold 1 mil exp for about 20 billion dollars. I guess I had my lesson learnt :/
oh no its too cheap. never sell xp

Jace9

The Pika
First of all, get some spawners. Blazes give you the most xp. Then spend some xp on enchant books for enchants like Inq which give you extra xp. You can also get a silver/gold set which give bonus xp from crates.

Zqxys

Epic Pika
get a good grinding sword and a gold set then find a blaze spawner and kill the blazes

Zrif

get gold set and a inquensive 5 sword, and kill blaze for exp