Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What are the chances of getting rares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi1307

Banned
What are the chances of getting rares (like beacon) from the vote crate? I'm sure it's in the config.yml somewhere.

Because we don't know the exact percentage, people like Red_3 wasted their emeralds on crap from the vote crate and jumped off in grief.

Poor Red_3.

Well, look at how many possible selections he game has and but 1 over that. There's your fraction of how likely/unlikely it is that you get a specific item.

OP
OP
H

Hi1307

Banned
Well, look at how many possible selections he game has and but 1 over that. There's your fraction of how likely/unlikely it is that you get a specific item.
That's not how it works. If not everyone will be getting beacons.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Yeah there's supposed to be a percentage of getting the beacon, like OPSkyblock. It's just hidden. If you want to know this, you better ask a developer.

Hoopless

Veteran
Yeah there's supposed to be a percentage of getting the beacon, like OPSkyblock. It's just hidden. If you want to know this, you better ask a developer.
Hai,

The "Developer" of Survival, or the crate maker is @Thav01 . Just add it as a suggestion to add the percentage to all the crates. Including in the Premium crate and the Adventure crate. Good suggestion than.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Hai,

The "Developer" of Survival, or the crate maker is @Thav01 . Just add it as a suggestion to add the percentage to all the crates. Including in the Premium crate and the Adventure crate. Good suggestion than.
Thanks for the info, never actually knew Thav handled the crates!

Draegoner

Veteran
From what i remember, there's a 5% chance to get an adventurer or premium key. I forgot the rest.

ibrahiiim

What are the chances of getting rares (like beacon) from the vote crate? I'm sure it's in the config.yml somewhere.

Because we don't know the exact percentage, people like Red_3 wasted their emeralds on crap from the vote crate and jumped off in grief.

Poor Red_3.

MouraThat

Veteran
you got a post on quoting nothing lol.
Stop farming posts otherwise you will be punished !
Locking since question is answered
@ibrahiiim

Status
Not open for further replies.