Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars What could bedwars make more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceentei547

Suggestion:
What could bedwars make more fun

Detailed description:
Alright so this may be a bit short but i may have a few suggestions for bedwars, i know it just got updated but this could make bedwars more enjoyable.

Uses for coins:
Currently we have 0 use for coins at all like for real make the coins have a use or just flat out remove them. The first suggestion comes in now. The second one comes later

Reintroduce kits:
Alright so in the latest update to bedwars kits got removed like just why idk why like go to 3v3 and castles get 48 wool and boom the team next to you is gone. So this is the reason i want kits back also there could be new kits that cost the useless coins we have currently instead of bying a rank to get other kits.

More Maps:
So we just got Castles and Underthesea but why those put in some new maps and bring back some old ones also this next suggestion comes in now

The Ability to Choose maps:
This could be done easily with just a simple map vote when you join is all people need and the map with the most votes gets chosen for that game.

Victory Dances:
So yeah Hypixel and some other servers have this but i think pika network also needs this this could also be used with the useless coins we have. Like lets say Dabbing when a team wins it shold say

[Insert Team Color] DABS <o/

or what about a Person Riding a ender dragon or a skeleton horse?

Leaderboards:
So yeah leaderboards needs to be added to see who is the best bedwars player of the month like it can be a top 5.

Achievments:
Yep achievments should be added and once you complete a certain achievment like "Break 3 beds in a 3v3v3v3 match" you should get a certain abount of coins.

Prestieges and Levels:
This should be in the game cause once you level up it should say in the chat what level you are like

[9] [0] Iceentei547: lol lvl 9

and every 100 / 150 levels you Enter a Prestiege like:

Copper Prestiege [50]
Silver Prestiege [100]
Iron Prestiege [150]
Gold Prestiege [250]
Diamond Pres. [500]
Emerald Pres. [700]
Crystal Pres. [1000]
Obsidian Pres. [1250]
Bedrock Pres. [1500]

Also The prestieges should change the color of ur name but not give any perks.

And thats all i suggested that tould make bedwars more enjoyable.
Anyways see yall later
-Entei Signing Out-

Gamemode / Platform:
BedWars

Reason(s):
Explained

Example(s):
Explained

maxylukey

I agree with you overall however I don't believe that kits should be reintroduced as they diluted the talent needed. but making the victory dances and kill messages would be very appropriate for this server along with prestige's, and also as stated in my thread add leaderboards, and I also like end of game victory dances. all of those things are good, however if kits are to be reintroduced I would like to see it in the form of only one kit available to everyone. I play on this server a lot and have a lot of coins but that would make to players that are already above average even more overpowered. apart from kits I think this is a good thread and hope these features are added to the server!

maxylukey

I agree with you overall however I don't believe that kits should be reintroduced as they diluted the talent needed. but making the victory dances and kill messages would be very appropriate for this server along with prestige's, and also as stated in my thread add leaderboards, and I also like end of game victory dances. all of those things are good, however if kits are to be reintroduced I would like to see it in the form of only one kit available to everyone. I play on this server a lot and have a lot of coins but that would make to players that are already above average even more overpowered. apart from kits I think this is a good thread and hope these features are added to the server!
also I forgot to mention they should definitely add a relevant use for coins

milad9999

A use of coins of course, people would be pretty bored having tons of money but there is nothing to use them on and the other stuff you've mentioned should be added too, it'd make Bedwars more fun.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Iceentei547,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.