Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What determines the difference whether pika allows you to hack or not?

constatinus

Yo whats that hack that everybodys using? I've trying many clients but i immediately get kicked out even with smoothaim, meanwhile the other guy /tps back to where he was instead of falling off the island and keeps comboing Me behind his back.
Is it a subscription on pika or a rank that allows you to use these? If it is, im happy to pay the amount necessary to get on track with the other players.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello,

Hacking is against the rules and the rules apply to everyone who plays on our server equally, therefore anyone hacking will get punished accordingly, no matter if they are a donator or not.

NGaming

Great Reporter
I am soooooooooo confused right now...............

OP
OP
C

constatinus

Hello,

Hacking is against the rules and the rules apply to everyone who plays on our server equally, therefore anyone hacking will get punished accordingly, no matter if they are a donator or not.
Have you ever played bedwars on pika ever? I dont think you understand how much of this rule is actually enforced.

Legit

I mean everytime I breathe near a paid rank in kitpvp their speed 10 billion makes it look like kill aura and they have pretty op armour too, they take 7 hits from an axe and they just four shot me so I think you gotta pay. Hell I've seen cheaters run from paid ranks.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Have you ever played bedwars on pika ever? I dont think you understand how much of this rule is actually enforced.
You can record and report hackers here.
Just because someone is using disallowed modifications (hacks) doesn't mean you should use them as well.