Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

what mode is fun in practicepvp

What mode should I play in PracticePvP? (Select Fun Modes Plz)

• Bedfight

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Pearlfight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BuildUHC

• Sumo

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Boxing

• Voidfight

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Soup

• Gapple

• Combo

• Parkour

• Total voters

____Clown

Legendary Pika
I want to play a gamemode, but I'm bored from bedwars so I played on PracticePvP, But Idk what mode should I play.
What should I play?
(For your personal reference, I don't find parkour fun)

OP
OP
____Clown

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Ik that there might be more modes, But there's no more checkboxes bruv

oLazyy

Pika Lover
I want to play a gamemode, but I'm bored from bedwars so I played on PracticePvP, But Idk what mode should I play.
What should I play?
(For your personal reference, I don't find parkour fun)
It really depends on what u are into, for example:
- If u like bridging or fights in which blocks are crucial battle rush is probably the get to go (I love bridging and block placing fights);
- If u like combos then boxing is probably the choice (I love styling on people);
- If u want to focus more on gamesense then bridge is the best mode for it (although bridge's gamesense is different from bedwars gamesense);
- If u prefer something that requires more skills then the pick is defo buhc (requires a lot of training in hotkeying);
- If u are more a cps player then sumo or pearlfight (I do not advise them cause u'll meet a ton of autoclickers);
- But usually people go for bedfight or voidfight since they are the games everyone is more comfortable with

OP
OP
____Clown

____Clown

Legendary Pika
It really depends on what u are into, for example:
- If u like bridging or fights in which blocks are crucial battle rush is probably the get to go (I love bridging and block placing fights);
- If u like combos then boxing is probably the choice (I love styling on people);
- If u want to focus more on gamesense then bridge is the best mode for it (although bridge's gamesense is different from bedwars gamesense);
- If u prefer something that requires more skills then the pick is defo buhc (requires a lot of training in hotkeying);
- If u are more a cps player then sumo or pearlfight (I do not advise them cause u'll meet a ton of autoclickers);
- But usually people go for bedfight or voidfight since they are the games everyone is more comfortable with
People go bedfight mostly because It helps them to get good at real bw.
Thanks For The Advice! :yaychu:

oLazyy

Pika Lover
Other modes such as NoDebuff or Gapple helps u track ur healthbar and the durability of ur items and teaches u when to back out from a fight that u might lose if u are too aggro, as for Axe PvP I have no idea of what is that for, Parkous helps u develop ur movement, while spleef is another gamemode that helps u in understanding when to be aggressive and when to be passive, archer helps with ur aim ofc, Combo is just a fun gamemode in general I doupt that it really helps with anything and Soup helps with hotkeying midfight but soup in Pika is dead so u won't really meet any sweat there

oLazyy

Pika Lover
I didn't mention Debuff cause I never played it and as such Ion have many infos about that and can't tell u if it's fun or not and if it's useful or not

oLazyy

Pika Lover
Overall I do not recommend the following gamemodes:
NoDebuff in pika is terrible and most people's pot do not register, thus not healing them
Debuff, as I said never played it but I assume it has the same issue as NoDebuff
Boxing is also very bad in Pika due to ping and everyone running so I doupt u are really gonna get a good combo on anyone
Soup is dead in Pika
AxePvP is also dead
Sumo, can't tell who's legit and who's not just like on hyp where the lb is filled with closet cheaters (Unless u see them clicking over 30 cps and no it's not drag clicking cause Pika does not register drag clicks on the cps counter, it says that u are clicking 5 with drag click when u are in fact clicking 20)

ExodusNinja

Pika Lover
I personally like spleef a lot, but it really is whatever you prefer. Haven't really tried other gamemodes. except boxing and BattleRush, but I did not like those. 😄