Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What words are counted as "bad words"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
My report got denied because the A-word is allowed, but the S-word isn't...
Someone explain to me what words count as "Bad words"
Please don't say the actual word or you will get warned, for example f-word

NGaming

Great Reporter
The p-word, the g-word and sometimes even the k-word

SamuelSutton

It's impossible for us to list every single allowed or disallowed word. It's not a big deal if your report gets denied - it's a learning experience for the next time. As long as you're mindful of what you say, you should be fine. Just avoid saying anything that's generally considered swearing and don't be rude to anyone.

Actually, we apply the same rules to everyone! Staff members cannot differently interpret the rules towards different players. Most situations are the exact same, so the same rules apply. Statistically speaking, it's very rare that we have to debate a specific situation.

We try our best.

Staff members don't get promoted based on banning people. We take several factors into consideration when promoting someone - banning a duper certainly won't guarantee someone a promotion. So don't worry, we don't promote purely based on who banned the most players or anything like that. We carefully think about who would be the best fit for a position.

I can't find what does K-word means. Whether you are looking for direction or inspiration. Improve your essay-writing skills with this carefully chosen selection, and you'll succeed academically.Check out this https://www.grabmyessay.com/ website for some real essay writing reviews. It's especially helpful for people who are studying philosophy. These painstakingly created examples are priceless tools that greatly aid in meeting essay deadlines and completing academic requirements. These are shining examples of excellence.
I can't find what does K-word means.

Edit: I got my answer.

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
My report got denied because the A-word is allowed, but the S-word isn't...
Someone explain to me what words count as "Bad words"
It's impossible for us to list every single allowed or disallowed word. It's not a big deal if your report gets denied - it's a learning experience for the next time. As long as you're mindful of what you say, you should be fine. Just avoid saying anything that's generally considered swearing and don't be rude to anyone.
the vagueness of the rules allow staff members to impose their tyranny over unsuspecting players 😁:thumbs_up:
Actually, we apply the same rules to everyone! Staff members cannot differently interpret the rules towards different players. Most situations are the exact same, so the same rules apply. Statistically speaking, it's very rare that we have to debate a specific situation.
Ouch, i thought pika staff was the "good" staff (now we know)
We try our best.
When you see that a staff member was promoted then , please refrain from using any such words directly or indirectly.

These staff members just want promo and don't give a f about the well being of server and what's good for it.

Sometimes I think that they might be making alta and breaking rules just to get some good cases (like duping , exploiting) just for getting their promotion.
Staff members don't get promoted based on banning people. We take several factors into consideration when promoting someone - banning a duper certainly won't guarantee someone a promotion. So don't worry, we don't promote purely based on who banned the most players or anything like that. We carefully think about who would be the best fit for a position.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika

We try our best.

bro it was all a plan to make us say that bad word to make us ban. BOOM illuminati https://pika-network.net/threads/the-truth-about-pika-network.44144/ check this if u dont belive me arrly

evawillms

We try our best.

Staff members don't get promoted based on banning people. We take several factors into consideration when promoting someone - banning a duper certainly won't guarantee someone a promotion. So don't worry, we don't promote purely based on who banned the most players or anything like that. We carefully think about who would be the best fit for a position. Run 3
It is not possible to list every word that is allowed or not allowed. It's not a big deal if your report is rejected - it's a lesson learned for next time.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
As long as you're mindful of what you say, you should be fine. Just avoid saying anything that's generally considered swearing and don't be rude to anyone.
This Suggestion and the associated denied player reports say different.

According to this "fck your mum" is quite acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.