Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What would be the fastest way to win a bedwars game?

Trisoft_

Hi I would like to know what would be the fastest way to win a bedwars game
If you know please post a comment telling me

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
My way of winning the quickest on solo is to just rush every team and take out the ones that seem good early game. On doubles, it's relatively the same. Just split up and rush teams.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Do the first rush with the lowest amount of blocks and go ( make sure to eliminate the first rush quick ) then get a tnt or tools and rush the preferred way. If you die the game will be delayed so make sure to eliminate everyone on your path and the victory will be there ( this how i do it )

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
the best thing u can do to finish a bewars game fast is do everything in one shot
like not falling of bridge, getting teams first shot

mattpcgamer

Pika Lover
Best way is to get all your friends in a game and make them disconect. You could prob win in about 1-3 seconds. Sad thing is that minecrafters dont have friends, so this is pretty hard to do...

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Best way is to get all your friends in a game and make them disconect. You could prob win in about 1-3 seconds. Sad thing is that minecrafters dont have friends, so this is pretty hard to do...
Im pretty sure this is boosting which is bannable.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
For 4s, one of fastest way to win is iyn strat. For doubles, get a good teammate and rush opposite sides.

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
I think its quickest in quadriples if you have a good team, one can make a really good defense for the bed and defend the bed with good pvp while the other 3 split up and fight other teams and break the beds, after that the 3 will go on a specific team each time to get the finals and soon the game will we be over with victory in your hands, but in solos i usually rush quick and use a lot of tnt for tnt jumping, the fastest i've won a game in solos is 4 minutes and 12 seconds and in quadriples its 3 minutes and 36 seconds

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
I think its quickest in quadriples if you have a good team, one can make a really good defense for the bed and defend the bed with good pvp while the other 3 split up and fight other teams and break the beds, after that the 3 will go on a specific team each time to get the finals and soon the game will we be over with victory in your hands, but in solos i usually rush quick and use a lot of tnt for tnt jumping, the fastest i've won a game in solos is 4 minutes and 12 seconds and in quadriples its 3 minutes and 36 seconds
sem im lucky to have a good team really sweaty people(we barely loose) so get a team play 4s and be good urself so ur team dosnt ditch u

acura

Great Reporter
I prefer 4s for quick win streaks and games, especially if you have a party with decent players. The popular IYN strategy (as mentioned earlier) is probably the most efficient for streaking. The famous Bedwars player named Bombies got to 1100 win streaks using the same strategy as well, so you shouldn't doubt on its efficiency. Just get 3 good players and hop in VC.
For solo, I personally wouldn't go on it for streaking as it's more luck-based since you'll have your bed broken 70-80% of the time.

52Devs

Pika Member
A way I found to win games fairly quickly is to perfect the basics (Bridging and PVP).

For example, let's say your on a smaller map, you can rush with 12 iron. This not only gives you the advantage while the other player waits for 16, it also means you can take out the team, use their resources and move to the next.

Dying will make you need to re-rush the next team, so having good PvP skills can be useful in order to eliminate each player that gets in your way, and to avoid having to run around the map multiple times.