Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars when activating a game changer, it should say in a small writing that who activated the game changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jklocal

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Jklocal​

Suggestion:
when activating a game changer, it should say in a small writing that who activated the game changer​

Detailed description:
So I've got this cool suggestion in my mind. The suggestion is when you're activating a game changer in SkyWars (which you obtain from rumble boxes), it would say something like DOUBLE HEALTH or HALF HEALTH or BIG BANG etc, so I was thinking if it would say on the bottom, in a smaller text, that who was the player that activated the game changer.​

Reason(s):
In my opinion, it could help on keeping track on who activated the game changer and it would just look better I guess.​

Mute

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Jklocal​

Suggestion:
when activating a game changer, it should say in a small writing that who activated the game changer​

Detailed description:
So I've got this cool suggestion in my mind. The suggestion is when you're activating a game changer in SkyWars (which you obtain from rumble boxes), it would say something like DOUBLE HEALTH or HALF HEALTH or BIG BANG etc, so I was thinking if it would say on the bottom, in a smaller text, that who was the player that activated the game changer.​

Reason(s):
In my opinion, it could help on keeping track on who activated the game changer and it would just look better I guess.​
1+
It won't do anything but yes

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just +1

It's so messy to have the game-changer hologram appearing at my face every game.

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
idk of idea

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello Jklocal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.