Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When is OP Factions bi-weekly payout

Jace9

The Pika
It should have happened already on Saturday but I don't know what is the problem. Maybe related to mc EULA.

Outscale

Banned
Is it today?? Even staff such as iq420 says "we don't know".
Owners are the ones dealing with payouts, staff doesn't know anything about it. @JacePlayZ I don't think EULA is stopping them from doing buycraft payouts, maybe they just forgot.. it wouldn't be the first time.

Jace9

The Pika
Owners are the ones dealing with payouts, staff doesn't know anything about it. @JacePlayZ I don't think EULA is stopping them from doing buycraft payouts, maybe they just forgot.. it wouldn't be the first time.
Ohh, some people said it was Mc EULA. I don't think they forgot XD

Outscale

Banned
Ohh, some people said it was Mc EULA. I don't think they forgot XD
I think paypal payouts are not in the reset post because of that, but I don't think EULA stops them from giving out buycraft payouts.

Jace9

The Pika
I think paypal payouts are not in the reset post because of that, but I don't think EULA stops them from giving out buycraft payouts.
Yeah, buycraft payouts should be given. But the weekly payouts weren't in last reset too but were given anyways right? Or do they not exist this season?

OP
OP
B

Beastmasterrr

Yeah, buycraft payouts should be given. But the weekly payouts weren't in last reset too but were given anyways right? Or do they not exist this season?

Why should it not? Nothing like that was mentioned in the reset announcement. The reset happened at 24th April and it's already 2 weeks after the reset.

Jace9

The Pika
Well faction top payout was never announced in that reset announcement.
Yaah bi-weekly payouts weren't announced in the last reset too, they were announced in the last to last reset. But they were given last season. This, this, and this. So, they must be in this reset too. Can someone confirm that?

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
STRESI
I dont think players gona play map with no payout

crazysteve79

The Pika
some ppl who grind ftop for there food wil not and other kids who play 4 fun will play