Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

when is Pika going to boycot 'players' that do things like this:

OP
OP
Old_Prophet

Old_Prophet

The Pika
this threat is not about me. It's about people breaking the rules. Like this person does. And his Alts. And there are more players like them Breaking rules excessively. Deliberately. But only being punished with the next step in the punishment ladder. And if Pika ever wants to get rid of the toxicity on it's server like they say they do, they need to DO something against the sources of it. Doing more of the same, will not work. It will just give you more of the same. If you know who these players are and what their alts are, you get rid of the problem with root and al. For good. Not just the next punishment. Permanently removal. All their accounts. From gameserver, forums and discord. Forever. That's what i'm suggesting.

79lb

Legendary Pika
there's only two solutions to consider;
1) ask staff to come online or ask manager do deal with that
2) use some chatcontrol plugin at the server

people won't really like the 2nd solution but it is what you got to do you know, considering that staff has life
also telling to "report" is useless, all they'll get for saying such things are few mutes any maybe warnings.

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
IGN
alvnwtf
Yeah chat filter plugins are pretty useful, and will help deal with the problems that the server is facing with slurs

OP
OP
Old_Prophet

Old_Prophet

The Pika
there's only two solutions to consider;
1) ask staff to come online or ask manager do deal with that
2) use some chatcontrol plugin at the server

Here is where you are wrong, and clearly not getting the point. Again, I am NOT talking about incidents here. The person that i use as an example here has done this kind of spamming before. It is not the first time. He does it again, and again, and again. Informing staff, IS USELESS, because they will just punish that account with the next step of the applicable punishment tree. It is NOT a solution to the problem.

People doing this, should not be punished, but removed from the server. At the very first time or at least the second time, they engage in such excessive flooding operation.

OP
OP
Old_Prophet

Old_Prophet

The Pika
some players whitelist accounts (ask staff to let them join on a vpn) and then say rude things in chat, like calling him a pedophile, and other stuff.

He spammed excessively. Like Pages full.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
1MiDo
+1 and imma give u my parents numbers to tell them if im swearing to be fked up and not playing mc again ..