Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When will this season end ?

MadaraXGojo

When will this season end ? and what happens after the season end ? like new map comes or all shift to the old

D

Deleted member 118315

Season may end in 1 or 2 months i guess
And when season ends and new season comes , There is a new map and every player stats are gone
your kills , deaths and all other to 0 , your money 0
Only things you will have after the season end is the purchased ranks (only permanents) , gkits (permanents) and commands that u claimed (For example if u claimed perm Fix all command , you will have the command)

OP
OP
M

MadaraXGojo

Season may end in 1 or 2 months i guess
And when season ends and new season comes , There is a new map and every player stats are gone
your kills , deaths and all other to 0 , your money 0
Only things you will have after the season end is the purchased ranks (only permanents) , gkits (permanents) and commands that u claimed (For example if u claimed perm Fix all command , you will have the command)
hey how do i keep money from getting i have 600k like should i withdraw it and save in vault ??

D

Deleted member 118315

hey how do i keep money from getting i have 600k like should i withdraw it and save in vault ??
U can't every item stored in PV is gone also your money and all your progress will also be gone.
The only things you will keep are -

1. Purchased ranks / commands (if you got any perm ranks or commands you will keep them)
2. Your rank (if it is permanent)
3. Your gkits

Nothing else

Yeah you will lose everything else

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
And Just a notice if you buy Player Vaults from /ah or from somewhere and claimed it. It will be gone too as it is not permanent

OP
OP
M

MadaraXGojo

And Just a notice if you buy Player Vaults from /ah or from somewhere and claimed it. It will be gone too as it is not permanent
nah man i was thinking of buying it ... so how do i save my money should i permanent rank but i will get god atmost and i think seasonal ulti is better anyother way you got ???

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
You can buy a Seasonal Ultimate Rank, but if you don't PVP much I would suggest saving up for a Permanent Rank, And Rather than buying Seasonal Ultimate, Invest your money and spend it on a Permanent Ultimate Rank. Or you can buy a God Permanent rank and spend your other money on gkits! I would suggest buying Christmas Gkit , Keys Gkit , Pots Gkit or Winter Gkit. If your caring about money making definitely go with Christmas Gkit or Pots Gkit both can make you about 100k a week, People buy keys too but I think Christmas Gkit and Pots Gkits is the way to go.