Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums When you get denied, reasons must be stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
akgamings​

Suggestion:
When you get denied, reasons must be stated.​

Detailed description:
Most of the people here, who got denied, most of the time get the response "Denied" or "No requirements met".
I think that's not how it should work, and I guess most people think the same.
How can someone get better on something, when they don't know what they should improve, and most of the time, when you message him/her on discord, or anywhere, you won't get a response.​

Reason(s):
I guess it's only right to put reasons why they got denied, so while they are on a "cooldown" they can improve on that specific thing, instead of waiting for a response, they will never get.​

Example(s):
Denied​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello akgamings,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.