Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who is your first Minecraft Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 85

cries
I'm too lazy to edit the first one but yeah I also had Kit-PvP friends who were sometime after I made my Creative friends and the only one I talk to now is @xXBeastLordXx. Bless you Robin you dipshit making me think you were serious about not being friends. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

RaVo

Legendary Pika
@oapap or somthing, but that was in my super nooby days when I still had 20 min computer time. I got banned and stopped playing(Nooby me did block a netherportal). when I rly started playing it became torny and I thought that @Younger was not to be trusted. it turned out it was the other way around.:rolleyes:sry @Younger but torney did rly make you look like a griefer. I started trusting you when I found out that torney did grief my things and not you.

Last edited:

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
First for me? No one... i stayed away from people alot.... Never liked social crap like FB Twitter etc etc... Same for this i guess..

Arceus

Legendary Pika
I think it was CandyGaming She was my first friend in mc so my first friend was a girl ;)

cookmefood

OH GOD.

It all started back in January of 2014? Idk, I was a noob back then so I needed help in building, so I just added random strangers to my plot, one of them is SkyMoz (well idk where he is, I kinda got annoyed of him 2 years ago), I also added Hapi27 /@Poison_Mackeral, I never expected we would still be playing together to this day xD Then fast forward to mid 2014 where I went to prison, and theres this guy who wanted to talk to skype with 3 other people, me being a 13 year old joined them without hesitation xD, MCRAGE, Kylasd10, and 16pixels, they were the guys I became friends with through skype. MCRAGE did stand out caus he builds like a god. wow. That was also the time I met Sky and MochaliciousMC (omg sky where are you ;-;) Then around october of 2014 I met DuongDanny, an amazing parkour builder, He inspired me on making parkour and stuff like that. Then when I became sort of famous for making that huge parkour in creative, Sky and chipmaster10 made a parkour inspired by mine and later became friends with chip, I also met MrTatorX around that time. I met @Noodle who apparently was playing in my plot if I'm not mistaken? through chry I met @Fanta , @AbedKilani , @eEmily and also met @Kyre when I visited his restaurant. fastforward to 2015, when I was at my prime, I met PizzaMC and seedeath700, I kinda missed alot of people here, now its 2016, who knows if I'll ever have new alliances xD

Skittlez13114

Wow...Just remembering all the old people I used to hang with. I started on Prison and mainly stuck to prison until I got Helper rank. I loved the old prison even with all it's hackers and bugs. It was just a fun place to be for me. But the first person I EVER became good friends with was LuxorYT who scammed me by tricking me into thinking he was selling an OP pickaxe but he really was just using Eff V on a quartz block. I gave him my P4 armor that I snagged from some pvp battles I ran through. After that I pretty much begged to get it back and we became great friends. He helped me buy my first plot back in the old prison when it cost 500k which was a rather large amount. He took care of me and eventually when I donated I took care of him, practically ruled the prison back than along with Bolja and Pringe. Sadly prison eventually reset and my first server that I played online on was gone however I still have the memories. Towards the end of my prison days I remember hanging with the likes of xXLonewolf25Xx, ShadowCreeper, and macchewchew. Sadly time has driven us apart and they no longer see me as the Skittlez I once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.