Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

why does this server have so much 9 year olds catfishing and asking to vc and lying their 15?

TrxySoot

today i was in a bedwars game when some 9 year old named hellgirlhalo was faking that their a girl and called me trash after i final killed them after that and when i died when i was trying to breazily they called me trash when i asked them how old they were they said they were 15 i said stop lying and they said to vc when we vc they didnt even sound 15 or sound like a girl just sound like some 9 year old boy, smh.

mattpcgamer

Pika Lover
lol, girls on pika? I doubt they even exist. Maybe you'd have better luck trying to find a 3 eyed Platypus to vc with you.

NoobieChips

Pika Lover
first of all that's a hilarious story, second a lot of young kids play on pika and kids be wildin bro they do weird stuff like this so just ignore them or report them if they're being too toxic.

SheDX

Epic Pika
IGN
SheDX_
today i was in a bedwars game when some 9 year old named hellgirlhalo was faking that their a girl and called me trash after i final killed them after that and when i died when i was trying to breazily they called me trash when i asked them how old they were they said they were 15 i said stop lying and they said to vc when we vc they didnt even sound 15 or sound like a girl just sound like some 9 year old boy, smh.
lmao cant do anything about that

AltroG

Legendary Pika
IGN
AltroG
"It's like the Wild West, the Internet. There are no rules." - Steven Wright