Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why Pika Is saying They dont copy Hypixel🤣 (Dont Ban me Please)

Lakiya123

lol pika is copyed most from hypixel.pls dont deny those bois suggestions lol.And dont Ban
me pls😁

Last edited:

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
lol pika is copyed most from hypixel.pls dont deny those bois suggestions lol.And dont Bna me pls😁
Yes pika copy even so maps are copied and remaked shops also copied. Also fireball silver fish and iron golem but not everything . And I really don't like if they say we don't copy hypixel

OP
OP
Lakiya123

Lakiya123

Yes pika copy even so maps are copied and remaked shops also copied. Also fireball silver fish and iron golem but not everything . And I really don't like if they say we don't copy hypixel
all bedwars and skywars are copyed from hypixel for real.to be honest its true

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
all bedwars and skywars are copyed from hypixel for real.to be honest its true
Bro can't u see that that's mostly the things one bedwars and skywars servers have? Like its not just pika and hypixel, othet servers are similar. U can't change much in these gamemodes. Not saying they don't copy maps but for bedwars and skywars they do a lot, it's their main focus.

OP
OP
Lakiya123

Lakiya123

Bro can't u see that that's mostly the things one bedwars and skywars servers have? Like its not just pika and hypixel, othet servers are similar. U can't change much in these gamemodes. Not saying they don't copy maps but for bedwars and skywars they do a lot, it's their main focus.
thats what i am saying pika is saying they wont copy hypixel.