Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why Pika?

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
IGN
ZekromXD
Hey pika-crafters, here's a simple question for anyone reading this post, Why do you prefer Pika over any other server? What makes it unique for you? How did you discover this server & how long have you been playing?

About me, I started playing back in late 2019. I got to know about the server via my discord friends, every since I've been a part of this community playing mini-games to kill some time. I did take breaks in between tho & vanished for a good amount of time.
I prefer Pika because Asian Ping is a big no no while playing at Hypixel & other servers are just a complete mess. There's still a lot that pika is lacking but it does the job either-way.
Another major role which keeps me connected to the server is it's community, it's awesome. Around 98% of the individuals playing on the server are a nobody to me, they're certainly cringe & weird but the rest 2% is quite sufficient to interact with. I love the bounds I share with them, the people I got to meet over Pika's discord server/in-game & not to mention that Pika's dramas are the most amazing aspect of being an active member here, it's just crazy & so random. What about you?

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
because I haven't hit level 100 yet, i haven't stopped playing.
got level 97 yesterday c:

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
IGN
Ujjwal53
Even though of it having many hackers I like to play on it because I think it would be a great practice like if I am able to defeat a hacker I can easily defeat a Normal Player it's just I wanna improve my skills.

WonderofU

IGN
French_kid
Yep i've made a ton of great friends on the server and interacted with a bunch of players and got to know them a little, but that changed since I recently stopped playing Pika becuase of the amount of hackers that ruin the game for me, but hey:-) it is what it is man🤷‍♂️