Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why so many hackers?

blackhole191

I had left skywars for a week and a week after when I came there is not a single game which doesn't have a hacker in it. Game after game there is a hacker which has caused my stats to be ruined it has not only ruined my stats but many other player stats as well. I hope that the staff team comes up with a solution for it or else nobody is going to play the game and it might die.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
There will always going to be hackers the best we can do is to report them I don't think hackers will ever be removed from any server.

Donaldo9988

That is because the anticheat has been deteriorated and now free methods are being used to prevent cheaters. Furthermore, there are no longer any automatic bans, which allows every cheater to play on the server with free cheats without fearing bans. And due to the absence of teleport or fly checks, one can teleport behind players and knock them into the void using the Wurst client. The anticheat urgently needs to be changed! It would be best to invest money and not resort to free and poor methods for a server of this size, which is absolutely embarrassing.

MR_Blacke

Hi ‚
Recently so.1 hacked my acc but now pika changed my password. But when I join oplifesteal I saw that I lost my 65.3m and 3 god set. Where should I complain it I want my money and g set back pls any1 tell me where should I complain it.

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Hi ‚
Recently so.1 hacked my acc but now pika changed my password. But when I join oplifesteal I saw that I lost my 65.3m and 3 god set. Where should I complain it I want my money and g set back pls any1 tell me where should I complain it.
Maybe you can submit a pass reset Here or contact admins .

DrInvictable

Pika Member
65.3m u sure cuz i never saw u in baltop or if u ask anyone they will say they didnt see u stop the cap bud

DrInvictable

Pika Member
MR_Blacke dont lie cuz u itself told me that my account got hacked and hacker took 1m or so and now 65m huh u such shit capper bud

MR_Blacke

MR_Blacke dont lie cuz u itself told me that my account got hacked and hacker took 1m or so and now 65m huh u such shit capper bud
Bro you didn't see me in baltop bcs I never show my money to player bcs I have many friends there and whenever I show money they wil ask me for money and I don't want to lose my but but. Now I lost my every thing.

DrInvictable

Pika Member
Bro u literally told me when i asked why u didnt come online for this much days and u.told some1 hacked my account and took 1m from it and noe 65m wtf bro i such a lier no way any staffs believe it