Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why?

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So there's this "Lavenson" guy in bed wars and one time, me and my "friend" queued in a game with them and I told her to leave because I don't want the both of us getting upset by some sweats or something, but then the "Lavenson" guy invited me to a party but instead, I sent them a friend request and they said "Why fold so quickly?" and I said "We're just trying to have fun." and removed him on my friend list. He then went into another account that has like Titan or Champion (he was nicked) with another guy named NotMxlk and kept trying to get in a game with us. One time, I was trying to clutch a game and suddenly, 6 other players were spectating and my friend gave me a screenshot and after I clutched that game, they sniped us again.
"Sniped by lave"
Then the other time, they were in a party for duos but there's like 3-4 of them and both teams targeted us which was really annoying. Does folding mean a lot to some people? Like, We're just tryna have fun here.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So there's this "Lavenson" guy in bed wars and one time, me and my "friend" queued in a game with them and I told her to leave because I don't want the both of us getting upset by some sweats or something, but then the "Lavenson" guy invited me to a party but instead, I sent them a friend request and they said "Why fold so quickly?" and I said "We're just trying to have fun." and removed him on my friend list. He then went into another account that has like Titan or Champion (he was nicked) with another guy named NotMxlk and kept trying to get in a game with us. One time, I was trying to clutch a game and suddenly, 6 other players were spectating and my friend gave me a screenshot and after I clutched that game, they sniped us again.
"Sniped by lave"
Then the other time, they were in a party for duos but there's like 3-4 of them and both teams targeted us which was really annoying. Does folding mean a lot to some people? Like, We're just tryna have fun here.
best option is to leave the game instead of typing anything
because when u tell people to leave their ego spikes up and they think they are good at the game and then they start their bs

folding yourself is not an issue but if u tell someone else to fold thats not really a good thing tbh

OP
OP
kleaky

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
best option is to leave the game instead of typing anything
because when u tell people to leave their ego spikes up and they think they are good at the game and then they start their bs

folding yourself is not an issue but if u tell someone else to fold thats not really a good thing tbh
We were in a party and she'd fold anyways. It was just upsetting me that they have a whole party of like what, 6 members? Just to get in my game and to snipe me. Like, are they obsess with me or something? lol

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
We were in a party and she'd fold anyways. It was just upsetting me that they have a whole party of like what, 6 members? Just to get in my game and to snipe me. Like, are they obsess with me or something? lol

prolly just some 9yr old who thought he was funny if he sniped you