Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Winstreak Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halvah

Minecraft Username:
halvah​

Suggestion:
Winstreak Tracker​

Detailed description:
Basically I'm suggesting that there be a winstreak tracker in /stats due to this not being implemented in the server yet. It would be a great addition to keep count on how much you're winning so you can try and get on the leaderboards.​

Reason(s):
Because players like me would want to see the winstreak we have to know if we can make it to the leaderboards and other players can flex :O​

Example(s):
Example: I won alot of games but I want to know exactly how much so that I can calculate how many more i need for the leaderboards. Oh hey there's the winstreak tracker in my /stats above my kills!​

MinoCota_YT

Minecraft Username:
halvah

Suggestion:
Winstreak Tracker

Detailed description:
Basically I'm suggesting that there be a winstreak tracker in /stats due to this not being implemented in the server yet. It would be a great addition to keep count on how much you're winning so you can try and get on the leaderboards.

Reason(s):
Because players like me would want to see the winstreak we have to know if we can make it to the leaderboards and other players can flex :O

Example(s):
Example: I won alot of games but I want to know exactly how much so that I can calculate how many more i need for the leaderboards. Oh hey there's the winstreak tracker in my /stats above my kills!
we need it yesssss, leaderboards with the ks are scam lol

MaloNsKo

Pika Member
Yes i agree it would help out many leaderboard players +1

Last edited:
D

Deops

It is already there, go to your stats and hover over a gamemode, etc. Solos, winstreak is there.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Halvah,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and has been implemented!
  • Winstreak counter is added to scoreboard
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.