Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars wt if we had invis pots in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

topg2009

Minecraft username:
topg2009​

Suggestion:
wt if we had invis pots in the game​

Detailed description:
lately I have been a bit bored when I am playing in PikaNetwork its a bit laggy and they are a lot of bugs can't even join bedwars game properly so my suggestion is like if we had invis pots it will be a lot fun and more bedwars players would like to cm and if we had invis pot it will be a lot fun and it will be competitive since we don't have rbw (ranked bedwars) and we will have more chances to clutch if we lose the bed early in the game​

Reason(s):
----------​

Example(s):
---------​

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
Hello topg2009!

Your suggestion has already been suggested and denied before, therefore it is not going to be implemented. You can find the suggestion link here.

Enjoy playing on PikaNetwork :yaychu:

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello topg2009,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.