Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison XP Bottle Command

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

hvpxr

Epic Pika
Username:
hvpxr

Suggestion:
XP Bottle Command

Detailed description:
With gems being removed and XP becoming a main currency for upgrading items such as mining helmets and pickaxes, they have become important. Since XP is now a mainstream currency, it is necessary to have a command such as /xpbottle (amount) or /xp withdraw (amount) added

Reason(s):
Adding a command like /xpbottle (which is used on OPSkyblock and OPFactions) would make the gameplay better and give players another reason to grind even harder

Every currency within the game can be withdrawed: money, tokens and even beacons so it is kind of logical to have a command that could withdraw XP.
Since you're not able to withdraw, you run the risk of losing the XP when you die, making it frustrating and all around unfair.

(EDIT) since the 20,000 XP reward for prestiging no longer exists, it makes it harder to acquire. Buying XP is now a main factor in the mode since you only make about 700 XP per minute with a maxed prestige 4 pickaxe (the strongest pickaxe)

Example(s):
/xpbottle (Amount) or /xp withdraw (Amount)

Last edited:

ImTh_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 it need to be added asap, people most of time lose their exp cause of pvp

TheWackyGuy

Very very detailed explanation I will have to agree with that fact because losing the exp that you grinded for so long just to be killed from someone with elf kit or something powerful would be annoying and would make most people mad/angry.

krishna0401

+1 i am lazy to grind exp so it would be really good that we abble to withdraw exp so i a can buy xp and it will also help for pvpers as they won't lose xp when going in pvp

rivenscott

+1 Im 100% agree with this guy. Prestige have to give like 10k xp since xp currency now high. In my opinion trade command should add back, since they scamming allowed.