Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

You can help too! pls take the time for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello!

Thanks for opening this thread. In youtube there is a video which try to scam premium minecraft users. Fortunately its not got big hype yet, but would be great stop it now. I reported the video on youtube, pls report u too, and we can help others (kids, babies ect.).

click the link:

DO NOT give out your password! Its a scam.

Thanks for helping!

Regards,
Bolja

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
Well Nobody Is Dumb Enough to fall for that
but thanks for your warning Though...Have a great day,,

~ Logically ~

Banned
I think anybody who had a modicum of intelligence knows these videos are faked, only for the little rats recording want their dream of getting a couple million off of making pathetic YouTube videos.

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh How old are they?

First time if i remember well he said he is 12 years old, but latter (some weeks) he said he is 17. Maybe if you subtract this 2 numbers from each other, you get his real age. 17-12 = 5

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
*watches vid* *try it anyways* *get scammed* *cries*
jk anyways i reported the vid :)

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
First time if i remember well he said he is 12 years old, but latter (some weeks) he said he is 17. Maybe if you subtract this 2 numbers from each other, you get his real age. 17-12 = 5
But I have a question why do they do this...It's literally dumb and pointless...Get a rank ON ANY server? That's literally Stupid...

QMMZilla

Pika Lover
if 5 ppl ask ill post my email and pass here.....idc really i can always change the pass later :D

Status
Not open for further replies.