Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

YOUTUBE OR IMGUR

HAMHASH11223344

Pika Member
The all I want to know that do I have to use only Youtube to upload Videos as a evidence or I can also use Imgur to upload Videos.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
The all I want to know that do I have to use only Youtube to upload Videos as a evidence or I can also use Imgur to upload Videos.
You can upload video evidence to Imgur as well but you are not required to upload video evidence to only these two.
The only reason these two are recommended is because they are reliable and well known sites. Other sites might delete the evidence after some time or might have some bugs that make it difficult for others to see it.
Even though these two are recommended, u can use anything that you're comfortable with, even tho it'll have to be done at your own risk as you're responsible for the evidence u report with.

OP
OP
H

HAMHASH11223344

Pika Member
You can upload video evidence to Imgur as well but you are not required to upload video evidence to only these two.
The only reason these two are recommended is because they are reliable and well known sites. Other sites might delete the evidence after some time or might have some bugs that make it difficult for others to see it.
Even though these two are recommended, u can use anything that you're comfortable with, even tho it'll have to be done at your own risk as you're responsible for the evidence u report with.
thanks for co operation. Just asked as it was a problem for me to uplaod videos on youtube.