Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

YouTube Rank Submission

EncySavage

Pika Member
Hello , my fello Pika Network Members, I'm here to apply for YouTube rank, I got a YouTube channel with about 100 subs,but i have over 20K Views..... I was wondering if I could get the rank.. BTW, what is the "YouTube" Prefix... it says no prefix and youtube, what does that mean.
Thank you.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I feel likehe that is true, either you or a friend is sending bots to your videos.
the ratio of subs to views is way off.
could you also leave a link to your channel?
thanks,
~sky

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I feel likehe that is true, either you or a friend is sending bots to your videos.
the ratio of subs to views is way off.
could you also leave a link to your channel?
thanks,
~sky
well look who it is !!! also i don't understand your first statement btw hi !! :3
Hello , my fello Pika Network Members, I'm here to apply for YouTube rank, I got a YouTube channel with about 100 subs,but i have over 20K Views..... I was wondering if I could get the rank.. BTW, what is the "YouTube" Prefix... it says no prefix and youtube, what does that mean.
Thank you.
on the other hand if you are going to make a appeal for the "youtuber" rank then at least make it more formal or before hand you should have asked a staff member for guidance smh

Last edited:

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
well look who it is !!! also i don't understand your first statement btw hi !! :3

on the other hand if you are going to make a appeal for the "youtuber" rank then at least make it more formal or before hand you should have asked a staff member for guidance smh
I meant isn't true ops
and hi!

rameen

MY USERNAME IS rameen
subs 18.2k
youtube channel link ttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJzLZrwHLNGNE8MkPRGiuhQ
chennel name Smart Snake
pls give me youtuber rank

UpperGround

Great Reporter
MY USERNAME IS rameen
subs 18.2k
youtube channel link ttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJzLZrwHLNGNE8MkPRGiuhQ
chennel name Smart Snake
pls give me youtuber rank
This is a 2 year old thread

make an application in the appropriate section

botm

Thank you.
how do u submit a request for the rank?

L

lukonce

Last edited by a moderator: