Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Zilloe

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
F ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

JerryMine

The Pika
if u lose that badly to itzkinq then u probably deserved the ban also if youre gonna expose zilloe attach evidence thanks
you gone off topic, he wants to report him using damage indicator and I think it is disallowed. And the video itself shows him using damage indicators, which means evidence has already been attached, stop being blind or dumb just to support your friend or something.

The video is from Ziloe's perspective, which means Ziloe is fighting with itzkinq, not the thread poster itself. Please grow more brain cells the next time you comment something about someone else.

And using damage indicators had nothing to do with losing and winning to itzkinq, since it is not any killaura or hacks that improve your combat. You actually made no sense.

I got Permanent banned for this so ill bring more people down with me like Zilloe He using Damage Indicator!
View: https://youtu.be/IeEDIp2gHyQ
Wrong thread category, go here --> https://pika-network.net/report/

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
you gone off topic, he wants to report him using damage indicator and I think it is disallowed. And the video itself shows him using damage indicators, which means evidence has already been attached, stop being blind or dumb just to support your friend or something.

The video is from Ziloe's perspective, which means Ziloe is fighting with itzkinq, not the thread poster itself. Please grow more brain cells the next time you comment something about someone else.

And using damage indicators had nothing to do with losing and winning to itzkinq, since it is not any killaura or hacks that improve your combat. You actually made no sense.

Wrong thread category, go here --> https://pika-network.net/report/
do u even play op facs? pipe down im making fun of whoever it was in the video for losing to that ganking bot itzkinq who literally cant drop anyone in a 4v1 inside his own trap. The point of me bringing up zilloe losing had nothing to do with the ban but was my way of taunting zilloe AND itzkinq because theyre both bad. I never said he should win because hes using damage indicators im saying he should win because itzkinq is absolute dog at this game likely the same as you. As for the proof i didnt realize it was zilloes video. Still pipe down random stick to whatever the hell it is you play and get your nose out of opf beef because it doesnt belong here. Im not supporting any of them I hate all 3 of them mrdeadmemes itzkinq and zilloe I am literally taunting every last one of them int this post if you had the mental capacity you would see that.

JerryMine

The Pika
do u even play op facs? pipe down im making fun of whoever it was in the video for losing to that ganking bot itzkinq who literally cant drop anyone in a 4v1 inside his own trap. The point of me bringing up zilloe losing had nothing to do with the ban but was my way of taunting zilloe AND itzkinq because theyre both bad. I never said he should win because hes using damage indicators im saying he should win because itzkinq is absolute dog at this game likely the same as you. As for the proof i didnt realize it was zilloes video. Still pipe down random stick to whatever the hell it is you play and get your nose out of opf beef because it doesnt belong here. Im not supporting any of them I hate all 3 of them mrdeadmemes itzkinq and zilloe I am literally taunting every last one of them int this post if you had the mental capacity you would see that.
This is why people like you are random, all I wanted to tell is you did not even look at the thread seriously and you are already acting like you know everything. No point changing the topic of op factions and it is not even about op factions. The video and the thread content is only about Ziloe and it had nothing to do with "people must win against itzkinq" as there are many more weak players out there. If you want to be so negative, I kindly please you to leave this thread, not to release your stress here and give them chances to get you muted.

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
This is why people like you are random, all I wanted to tell is you did not even look at the thread seriously and you are already acting like you know everything. No point changing the topic of op factions and it is not even about op factions. The video and the thread content is only about Ziloe and it had nothing to do with "people must win against itzkinq" as there are many more weak players out there. If you want to be so negative, I kindly please you to leave this thread, not to release your stress here and give them chances to get you muted.
notice how its in the "op factions" part of the forums because this had nothing to do with deadmemes wanting to clean up the community and everything to do with him pissing off zilloe. Keep calling me a random, you play creative on a cracked server why are you so good and popular omg finna cream autograph me please? I have a clean history with no warns and no mutes so it should be a warn but I am perfectly willing to take a mute that doesn't scare me. I can drop kids and check walls without typing in chat. I had no intention of being toxic towards you but when i read "being blind or dumb to protect your firend" when i hate every last one of them and not to mention you said the following "Please grow more brain cells the next time you comment something about someone else." maybe dont come at people and complain about toxicity yeah? If you're folding just say that don't threaten me with a pointless mute because I couldnt care less. If you're a "weak player" I don't care if you lose thats fine we all start somewhere BUT LIKE I SAID ur creative playing ass doesnt play facs and if you did you would know zilloe has one of the biggest mouths in pvp same with deadmemes but deadmemes has a big mouth in everything not just pvp. Given all the smack zilloe talks, yes I will make fun of him for losing to Itzkinq. Like I said if you actually played factions you would know these things, but you don't and your judging the situation in the pov of a facs random. How about you sit down yeah and quit sticking your nose in beef you know nothing about.1611574090360.png

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
DanielT_
smoke my sausage dogs go fast ppls tho

JerryMine

The Pika
There's no point taking out OP Factions, it's just a simple case of people trying to report, you didn't even look at it properly and already started accusing. And instead of suggesting him to change to another category, you ask for evidence that is already there, which causes people confusion since you didn't even understand the thread till I comment. No point arguing about us playing different game modes and what have the players mentioned above did, that is just distracting and off-topic. The whole point in this thread was to report a person, not to ask for evidence that already exists, and insult people that they are bad enough they deserve a ban.

Saying I do not understand anything, I don't think you do either. You are just bringing up side-stories which isn't even the main topic of this whole situation.

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
There's no point taking out OP Factions, it's just a simple case of people trying to report, you didn't even look at it properly and already started accusing. And instead of suggesting him to change to another category, you ask for evidence that is already there, which causes people confusion since you didn't even understand the thread till I comment. No point arguing about us playing different game modes and what have the players mentioned above did, that is just distracting and off-topic. The whole point in this thread was to report a person, not to ask for evidence that already exists, and insult people that they are bad enough they deserve a ban.

Saying I do not understand anything, I don't think you do either. You are just bringing up side-stories which isn't even the main topic of this whole situation.
fold check dumbass were talking about two different things. Im making fun of ppl i dont like and youre playing wannabe staff get ur nose out my buisness

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
fold check dumbass were talking about two different things. Im making fun of ppl i dont like and youre playing wannabe staff get ur nose out my buisness
every player involved mains opf like hello ur literally lost go back to creative

JerryMine

The Pika
no basis. rich coming from the person who dodged the trash talk
yeah definitely not going to mention why you are avoiding the fact that you didn't look at the thread properly and keep bringing up something else to change the topic

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
yeah definitely not going to mention why you are avoiding the fact that you didn't look at the thread properly and keep bringing up something else to change the topic
i admitted u kinda dont know how to read. I would expect u to fold tho rands like you not surprised1611639629950.png

Attachments

• 1611639601008.png
    1611639601008.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 6

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

jerry is a weird person
thank you. so i noticed ngl i was expecting u were gonna defend him

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i mean im weirs too but not as weird as @Jerryo

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika
notice how its in the "op factions" part of the forums because this had nothing to do with deadmemes wanting to clean up the community and everything to do with him pissing off zilloe. Keep calling me a random, you play creative on a cracked server why are you so good and popular omg finna cream autograph me please? I have a clean history with no warns and no mutes so it should be a warn but I am perfectly willing to take a mute that doesn't scare me. I can drop kids and check walls without typing in chat. I had no intention of being toxic towards you but when i read "being blind or dumb to protect your firend" when i hate every last one of them and not to mention you said the following "Please grow more brain cells the next time you comment something about someone else." maybe dont come at people and complain about toxicity yeah? If you're folding just say that don't threaten me with a pointless mute because I couldnt care less. If you're a "weak player" I don't care if you lose thats fine we all start somewhere BUT LIKE I SAID ur creative playing ass doesnt play facs and if you did you would know zilloe has one of the biggest mouths in pvp same with deadmemes but deadmemes has a big mouth in everything not just pvp. Given all the smack zilloe talks, yes I will make fun of him for losing to Itzkinq. Like I said if you actually played factions you would know these things, but you don't and your judging the situation in the pov of a facs random. How about you sit down yeah and quit sticking your nose in beef you know nothing about.View attachment 15348
You have too much free time
Also @JerryMine shat ap #RandomButWillWalkYou