Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti cheat should be more upgraded

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have noticed that many people, including me get banned for 'Cheating is not allowed on our server' and even if i appeal they don't see it fast.

And i saw many hackers blatanly cheating but won't get banned Why?

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you are really facing a lot of hackers as you mentioned (minigames only), feel free to report them-> https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

I barely find any cheaters and if you are talking about seeing someone blatantly flying this week, it was cause of some Ac issues in some particular games which were already fixed

It's not practically possible to totally eliminate all cheaters, but we try to limit them as much as possible.
If we see many cheating reports, we will take some action, so continue reporting.

And about the "false bans", there are little to no appeals for false console bans, so you can record and report your false ban and we would take some actions on patching those issues-> https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/

DeviLsuxX

Pika Member
If you are really facing a lot of hackers as you mentioned (minigames only), feel free to report them-> https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

I barely find any cheaters and if you are talking about seeing someone blatantly flying this week, it was cause of some Ac issues in some particular games which were already fixed

It's not practically possible to totally eliminate all cheaters, but we try to limit them as much as possible.
If we see many cheating reports, we will take some action, so continue reporting.

And about the "false bans", there are little to no appeals for false console bans, so you can record and report your false ban and we would take some actions on patching those issues-> https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_rep
Sir, I got a Mute in Discord for no reason and I created a ticket still I didn't got any reply and also my friend account got scammed and he also created a ticket but still he also didn't got any reply. can you please reply those

Best regards
DeviL

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Sir, I got a Mute in Discord for no reason and I created a ticket still I didn't got any reply and also my friend account got scammed and he also created a ticket but still he also didn't got any reply. can you please reply those

Best regards
DeviL
You appeal was already denied, you can check "Appeal denied" section

OP
OP
Bumbrah

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika

And about the "false bans", there are little to no appeals for false console bans, so you can record and report your false ban and we would take some actions on patching those issues-> https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/
Yes. i understand what u said but, i reported a clean blatantly hacking player and it was perfectly recorded, and the staff denied my report for ''Insufficient evidence'' It was a clear video him blatantly cheating.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
You reported a total of 4 player(for cheating), 2 were accepted | 1 Duplicated(Already punished) | 1 Denied- Reason-> Username was unclear.
It was just on that particular day when players were flying and blatantly cheating on sw, which was fixed within few hrs.

I do play skywars every day and I almost never found anyone blatantly cheating and not getting banned.
If you think it's possible to eliminate every single less blatant/closet cheater within seconds without false banning half the server then no, it's not possible

Don't have any interest wasting my time arguing with anyone
Like I said earlier->
Report players cheating and make bug report about false bans with evidence and we will work on those issues.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bumbrah

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You reported a total of 4 player(for cheating), 2 were accepted | 1 Duplicated(Already punished) | 1 Denied- Reason-> Username was unclear.
It was just on that particular day when players were flying and blatantly cheating on sw, which was fixed within few hrs.

I do play skywars every day and I almost never found anyone blatantly cheating and not getting banned.
If you think it's possible to eliminate every single less blatant/closet cheater within seconds without false banning half the server then no, it's not possible

Like I said earlier->
Report players cheating and make bug report about false bans with evidence and we will work on those issues.
Sure thank you, Please don't think that this is a fight. I just had a question that why they don't get banned and u gave me the answer.

If u wanna play 'Skywars' with me u can contact me in discord ImQt#999 i am available at any time.

Regards,
Bumbrah

OP
OP
Bumbrah

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Like I said earlier->
Even i see u play many times and do u remember we both fight ing?

RoastedAlmonds

Pika Member

Like I said earlier->
Play survival
Survival needs mods

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
I have noticed that many people, including me get banned for 'Cheating is not allowed on our server' and even if i appeal they don't see it fast.

And i saw many hackers blatanly cheating but won't get banned Why?
Bruh. I am playing on pika from 2018 not with this account. And this topic always arises. People complain and devs fix anticheat but in few days hackers get patch/bypass and the whole cycle starts again. There is nothing we can do ig. If devs get more strict then anticheat starts doing false ban like these. So they need to balance that for example many people complain that they cant god bridge cause of anticheat and if devs allow it then u will see hackers doing scaffhold blatanly. Btw this is allowed on servers like hypixel and they can do it because there server is premium and there ban works but in pika case u cant ban them they get new ip and username easily. Also in case of CPS if u go above 20 CPS then u will start getting flagged by anticheat.

DeviLsuxX

Pika Member
Bruh. I am playing on pika from 2018 not with this account. And this topic always arises. People complain and devs fix anticheat but in few days hackers get patch/bypass and the whole cycle starts again. There is nothing we can do ig. If devs get more strict then anticheat starts doing false ban like these. So they need to balance that for example many people complain that they cant god bridge cause of anticheat and if devs allow it then u will see hackers doing scaffhold blatanly. Btw this is allowed on servers like hypixel and they can do it because there server is premium and there ban works but in pika case u cant ban them they get new ip and username easily. Also in case of CPS if u go above 20 CPS then u will start getting flagged by anticheat.
True

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You appeal was already denied, you can check "Appeal denied" section
btw my account in discord that is linked with my in game account is shown as banned from the discord server
i asked staff about it and they say i aint banned
what am i suppose to do
how do i get the account unlinked from my ingame account

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter

Like I said earlier->
we dont have enough time to report hackers only we're playing and enjoying its not our duty anti-cheats should be improve we can report 5-6 hackers but there are uncountable ppls using autoclicker reach velocity aim assist these're not detectable u need to improve anti cheats and console ik its not ur responsiblity

we dont have enough time to report hackers only we're playing and enjoying its not our duty anti-cheats should be improve we can report 5-6 hackers but there are uncountable ppls using autoclicker reach velocity aim assist these're not detectable u need to improve anti cheats and console ik its not ur responsiblity
word im not tryna do the jobs for devs that cant even make half decent kb

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
yesterday the kb was op ngl
it actualyl felt fair
i havent played today yet
bro everytime I get into like a bridge fight, I would take like almost 10 blocks of knockback but when I hitted them back, they wouldn't even take atleast 2 block knockback D:
(got final death because of this smh)