Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti cheat should be more upgraded

DeviLsuxX

Pika Member
bro everytime I get into like a bridge fight, I would take like almost 10 blocks of knockback but when I hitted them back, they wouldn't even take atleast 2 block knockback D:
(got final death because of this smh)
Why your statement looks like a cap šŸ§¢.You mean 10 blocks, Really?

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Why your statement looks like a cap šŸ§¢.You mean 10 blocks, Really?
Lol, if you're not going to believe it, I don't mind but it did happen though I will not force you to believe what I say.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
bro everytime I get into like a bridge fight, I would take like almost 10 blocks of knockback but when I hitted them back, they wouldn't even take atleast 2 block knockback D:
(got final death because of this smh)
where i come from its callled skill issue

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
it's kinda fine for me i don't fight that many cheaters the cheaters i fight have a . in front of thier name so i skip the queue
man on bedwars leaderboard (weekly doubles), i saw 2 hackers in it.. kinda disappointed

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
man on bedwars leaderboard (weekly doubles), i saw 2 hackers in it.. kinda disappointed
on skywars leaderboard i saw 2 non-hackers (i.e legit playesr) i was kinda dissapointed

__Winter

Pika Member
dam bumbrah still alive u were such a kid in early-mid 2021 (no offense)

Phosphorus

Pika Member
I have noticed that many people, including me get banned for 'Cheating is not allowed on our server' and even if i appeal they don't see it fast.

And i saw many hackers blatanly cheating but won't get banned Why?
They buy a good hacked client and due to the power of investing they just canā€™t get banned. Power of investing is greater than staff and anti cheats. Watchdog cries in the corner.

OP
OP
Bumbrah

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1692711863480.png
An old ss of me getting 12 kills in solos (idk how) it should be 11 for some reason