Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars spawn bug

Ravxn

Hello great developers,
I noticed some lag spikes in bedwars either when waiting for the match to start or when spawning each member in the team , it especially happens when in squads .
This bug is making 60% + of the lobby to disconnect , the indicators that it will happen is when waiting for the game to start , the game forgets the area that ur supposed to spawn at and u land on the island under it for a few seconds , then when you spawn, u will get stuck inside the ground for a few seconds either before dying or disconnecting .
I will attach a video of the problem as soon as it happens to me again , let me know in the comments if someone agrees with the problem,

Ravxn

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Hello great developers,
I noticed some lag spikes in bedwars either when waiting for the match to start or when spawning each member in the team , it especially happens when in squads .
This bug is making 60% + of the lobby to disconnect , the indicators that it will happen is when waiting for the game to start , the game forgets the area that ur supposed to spawn at and u land on the island under it for a few seconds , then when you spawn, u will get stuck inside the ground for a few seconds either before dying or disconnecting .
I will attach a video of the problem as soon as it happens to me again , let me know in the comments if someone agrees with the problem,

Ravxn
its not a bug only happens when the player got high pings.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
No, when I play quads with my friends this happens to all 4 of us. My ping ranges from 50-100. This is not a problem with ping this is just server lag.
it happens when u join a server it's normal