Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Contents

Luppeey

Banned
isn't this counted as multiple accounts

im requesting a ban for this boi
Try me m8 :)
Would gladly be appreciated if both accounts get banned from the forums, not going to lie but ye. I'm no longer playing so there isn't any point of being here. Anyways, planning on getting a life, a proper life and not by wasting any of times more on these stuff, I would say that I've gotten myself a life lesson, when you get older, probably you'll learn or never will.
You don't wait to become successful, but successful wait for you to reach it. Well, i believe that is enough of me, willing to leave my childhood game here and follow the steps to become more responsibility to others irl. I've gotten my Luppeey account (Premium-Cape-Passwords-etc) passed to another generation of a 12 gamer (my nephew), hope he'll learn more about the game himself and probably 1 day become someone helpful towards others. Would say that I'll comeback some day as someone who begin from the beginning, probably I didn't spend enough time on making the decision but well, as far as I go, there won't be a only way of living where I can go for so the decision of mine here, is the most serious decision I've ever made (maybe the 2nd, after when I met someone and confessed my feelings with her)
Just saying goodbye, haha, took so long to make. No wonder if people gonna ignore this and keep being as they are as always, that would be nice. Prove that I've no value to them, they wouldn't waste any of their precious emotions on such weird things on the Internet like this post of mine. My life still here and still gonna last for like some more times (might end soon, haha whos know) so I have no worries of being scared of leaving my childbood games. Who knows if someone telling me to do this by force? Might be all the challenges that I've faced before which make me become like this.
How much I'm going to continue being here? Hoping for it to end as soon as possible, so yeah. If you wanna report me for having 2 accounts according to the rules then do it, none stopping you. Even I'm the one who getting reported allowed you to, don't be scare of getting someone like me banned, though it will get you 1 more messages count, wouldn't you want it as it the starter way you get post counts? Anyways, my journey ended here and as 3 of the reasons have stopped me from being an idiot who always keeping eyes on a phone/laptop/pc screen.
Here are the 3 reasons (main ones):
- The ways people would wanted me to become (ofc every parents want their child to be more sociable and active in real life and not on the internet)
- Creative has gotten to its deadline, well same as Reporter80/JerryMine (only enjoying the joy that feels from playing on Creative) It has gotten so far (3 resets? I would say so). Well now, its no longer playable which give me plenty of times to think about something, learn something for myself. And yes, i did but I'm still unsure... I don't know where to start from a finish line, what should i do and is it worthy of doing? For sure though, I'll just go with it, I've thought enough and it's time for a decision to be made.
- Life challenges and self-betterment, I really don't have much words to explain this but well, it just the way I live before and the way I personally wanted it to be, just different like a deep abyss and a side of the sky. Wonder why I wanted myself to change even though I'm still enjoying the way I'm living, can't tell what I have in mind so I apologize for being a little confusing to you.
As it goes so far, I'm still making this longer and longer. Why don't i just ended it with just a nice and polite "Goodbye" but this whole long paragraph about something that I already know people ain't going to care much about cause I'm nothing to them, legit no value (who even are you who reading this?) Am i just a tool which I help you do things you expect me to help you with? Who gonna care if you get like thousands and milions of things? Fames, richness, descriptions, powers, everything you can think of... Where would it go when people don't appreciate things like that anymore? People change all day, rapidly become something else. I'm going a little far but well, what am I doing here anymore after planning of leaving? So if I'm wasting your time then again, I apologize for it and you're welcome to leave and do something else, maybe forget all the aboves also. Maybe you don't understand anything then I'll make it short here
So it's been done, a journey that I've experienced enough. Now it's time for a new journey to begin, begin again from the last ending.
I already know that I'm wasting my time on this but I really don't know why and keep on writing it.
Here, this is the last part where you are welcome to leave after (if you've made it from the beginning to here) and don't need to read anh further if you don't wanna do it (Probably gonna waste your time so I'm just warning)
Last but not least, goodbye fellow players, I don't know who you are and why you are being here but ye, I'm saying goodbye to you also even though this might be the first time we met. I'm not scared of saying "Goodbye" and be gone. I'm just doing what I feel like what I think I should do and what I feel its right to be done. So yeah, been a whole important part of my childhood where I spent loads of times on a BlockGame, this time, just being here for the goodbye to y'all of you whoever reading this i don't wanna care about but anyways, hope you will become proud of yourself in the future and not to regret anything, any decisions you've made or any mistakes, troubles you're still wondering what to do with it. Just live your life, it only happens once and you'd be proud of yourself, no one can be like EXACTLY like you, just live still you finally reached the final goals of life (which totally doesn't exist so keep on living). People aren't the same, everyone makes mistake, be proud and keep going, living and learning. The stairs are endless, keep going and don't expect anything good, bad to happen. Elevator to success doesn't exist, that is why you've to take the stairs!
Hope all the things I've written above get you to learned something, if not then I'm ok with it. It's normal when people find it hard understanding others (At least while on internet). Again, I'm not going to take anymore of your time and you're welcome to leave after this last sentence which I wanted y'all to know.
- "Goodbye, take care!"

Don't know why you're still reading but ok, don't hate if this waste your time after readin.

UpaG, do what I've said earlier. Im not regretting this after so yeah, let's go. Leaving you the throne that you're trying to get :)

@Luppeeyz, I don't even know why but seems like it's been done. I've lost ya, far well! :')

@Bell4_, can't forget and never will to let you know, although you may already know this but yah, :3

@Flat_Earth, we've grown up, haven't we? A little bit sad that you've already left this place... So long...

@DestroyerTheKing, do I really have to mention you? Guess I really have to, after what we've done together, never shall dare to forget. Dream team on bedwars :D

JuvnS , you've got the spot, any more things ya wanna do with me before I stop gaming? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You still have my signs on your history.

JerryMine/Reporter80, hmmm I can't use any words on you. Your vocabulary is too over power, guess I'll never to be some one like you. Here's a secret, we are both hax0rs :I

~Much more~

So you may wonder why I dont @ all the people listed above but well, a simple reason that I don't wanna disturb them. Just wanna say a goodbye so yeah. The ones who I @ is people who often inactive and probably don't even use forums anymore so I @ them to get their notice.
Well well, I've already expect what gonna happen after I post this but ok, I might be wrong. Never know if never try, guessing that none gonna remember me after like 2-3 months later :p (if I ever wanted to come back and see the changes)
After all these stated above, what gonna happen if I just literally changed my mind and come back in like 2 seconds after. But who knows if I'm going to or not, even if I ever tried to think about coming back, nah I would rather going to another "wonderland" :)
Might take some time for me to give out the final decisions but well, can't say that this just a temp goodbye and not permanent. Never be afraid of saying goodbye, just afraid of never get to say hello again. Wouldn't make much sense but yeah, I got my own meanings and none else will be the same as me.
Now, what are you doing here? Still reading something that won't help you with anything? Haha, you are so free on times, just so different from me :')
Can't really tell the reason why I'm continuing doing this. Sorry for that, for wasting your time also. May take quite a bit to read but take quite a long time, efforts to make something like this. I'm even on mobile also :')
Not keeping you here but here, thanks for spending your time reading this posts. I appreciate that you're reading this, making me think that my words still have its value to get people attentions. I have no idea what gonna happen to me after I got a new a way of living but yeah, I'm still going to try cause I'll never know if I'm not trying to do anything to change. Personally wanted to change, same as others wanted me to, I'm still enjoying although I don't know what the point of making this post. Cant even tell if I'm tired of making this xD
So much appreciated if you've spent your time and gone through all of the above. You've gotten far, as If I'm not wrong here :)
Hope you'll go far and further from now on. Best of luck from me here.
I'm ending this soon. I don't know if I'm being annoying or anything bad so yeah, just gonna leave this asides and go on something else.
Ok, you've made this far already. How about you stop right here? I won't make you spend anymore time here. It's enough of you, thanks for reading, make me to know my value!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Try me m8 :)
Would gladly be appreciated if both accounts get banned from the forums, not going to lie but ye. I'm no longer playing so there isn't any point of being here. Anyways, planning on getting a life, a proper life and not by wasting any of times more on these stuff, I would say that I've gotten myself a life lesson, when you get older, probably you'll learn or never will.
You don't wait to become successful, but successful wait for you to reach it. Well, i believe that is enough of me, willing to leave my childhood game here and follow the steps to become more responsibility to others irl. I've gotten my Luppeey account (Premium-Cape-Passwords-etc) passed to another generation of a 12 gamer (my nephew), hope he'll learn more about the game himself and probably 1 day become someone helpful towards others. Would say that I'll comeback some day as someone who begin from the beginning, probably I didn't spend enough time on making the decision but well, as far as I go, there won't be a only way of living where I can go for so the decision of mine here, is the most serious decision I've ever made (maybe the 2nd, after when I met someone and confessed my feelings with her)
Just saying goodbye, haha, took so long to make. No wonder if people gonna ignore this and keep being as they are as always, that would be nice. Prove that I've no value to them, they wouldn't waste any of their precious emotions on such weird things on the Internet like this post of mine. My life still here and still gonna last for like some more times (might end soon, haha whos know) so I have no worries of being scared of leaving my childbood games. Who knows if someone telling me to do this by force? Might be all the challenges that I've faced before which make me become like this.
How much I'm going to continue being here? Hoping for it to end as soon as possible, so yeah. If you wanna report me for having 2 accounts according to the rules then do it, none stopping you. Even I'm the one who getting reported allowed you to, don't be scare of getting someone like me banned, though it will get you 1 more messages count, wouldn't you want it as it the starter way you get post counts? Anyways, my journey ended here and as 3 of the reasons have stopped me from being an idiot who always keeping eyes on a phone/laptop/pc screen.
Here are the 3 reasons (main ones):
- The ways people would wanted me to become (ofc every parents want their child to be more sociable and active in real life and not on the internet)
- Creative has gotten to its deadline, well same as Reporter80/JerryMine (only enjoying the joy that feels from playing on Creative) It has gotten so far (3 resets? I would say so). Well now, its no longer playable which give me plenty of times to think about something, learn something for myself. And yes, i did but I'm still unsure... I don't know where to start from a finish line, what should i do and is it worthy of doing? For sure though, I'll just go with it, I've thought enough and it's time for a decision to be made.
- Life challenges and self-betterment, I really don't have much words to explain this but well, it just the way I live before and the way I personally wanted it to be, just different like a deep abyss and a side of the sky. Wonder why I wanted myself to change even though I'm still enjoying the way I'm living, can't tell what I have in mind so I apologize for being a little confusing to you.
As it goes so far, I'm still making this longer and longer. Why don't i just ended it with just a nice and polite "Goodbye" but this whole long paragraph about something that I already know people ain't going to care much about cause I'm nothing to them, legit no value (who even are you who reading this?) Am i just a tool which I help you do things you expect me to help you with? Who gonna care if you get like thousands and milions of things? Fames, richness, descriptions, powers, everything you can think of... Where would it go when people don't appreciate things like that anymore? People change all day, rapidly become something else. I'm going a little far but well, what am I doing here anymore after planning of leaving? So if I'm wasting your time then again, I apologize for it and you're welcome to leave and do something else, maybe forget all the aboves also. Maybe you don't understand anything then I'll make it short here
So it's been done, a journey that I've experienced enough. Now it's time for a new journey to begin, begin again from the last ending.
I already know that I'm wasting my time on this but I really don't know why and keep on writing it.
Here, this is the last part where you are welcome to leave after (if you've made it from the beginning to here) and don't need to read anh further if you don't wanna do it (Probably gonna waste your time so I'm just warning)
Last but not least, goodbye fellow players, I don't know who you are and why you are being here but ye, I'm saying goodbye to you also even though this might be the first time we met. I'm not scared of saying "Goodbye" and be gone. I'm just doing what I feel like what I think I should do and what I feel its right to be done. So yeah, been a whole important part of my childhood where I spent loads of times on a BlockGame, this time, just being here for the goodbye to y'all of you whoever reading this i don't wanna care about but anyways, hope you will become proud of yourself in the future and not to regret anything, any decisions you've made or any mistakes, troubles you're still wondering what to do with it. Just live your life, it only happens once and you'd be proud of yourself, no one can be like EXACTLY like you, just live still you finally reached the final goals of life (which totally doesn't exist so keep on living). People aren't the same, everyone makes mistake, be proud and keep going, living and learning. The stairs are endless, keep going and don't expect anything good, bad to happen. Elevator to success doesn't exist, that is why you've to take the stairs!
Hope all the things I've written above get you to learned something, if not then I'm ok with it. It's normal when people find it hard understanding others (At least while on internet). Again, I'm not going to take anymore of your time and you're welcome to leave after this last sentence which I wanted y'all to know.
- "Goodbye, take care!"

Don't know why you're still reading but ok, don't hate if this waste your time after readin.

UpaG, do what I've said earlier. Im not regretting this after so yeah, let's go. Leaving you the throne that you're trying to get :)

@Luppeeyz, I don't even know why but seems like it's been done. I've lost ya, far well! :')

@Bell4_, can't forget and never will to let you know, although you may already know this but yah, :3

@Flat_Earth, we've grown up, haven't we? A little bit sad that you've already left this place... So long...

@DestroyerTheKing, do I really have to mention you? Guess I really have to, after what we've done together, never shall dare to forget. Dream team on bedwars :D

JuvnS , you've got the spot, any more things ya wanna do with me before I stop gaming? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You still have my signs on your history.

JerryMine/Reporter80, hmmm I can't use any words on you. Your vocabulary is too over power, guess I'll never to be some one like you. Here's a secret, we are both hax0rs :I

~Much more~

So you may wonder why I dont @ all the people listed above but well, a simple reason that I don't wanna disturb them. Just wanna say a goodbye so yeah. The ones who I @ is people who often inactive and probably don't even use forums anymore so I @ them to get their notice.
Well well, I've already expect what gonna happen after I post this but ok, I might be wrong. Never know if never try, guessing that none gonna remember me after like 2-3 months later :p (if I ever wanted to come back and see the changes)
After all these stated above, what gonna happen if I just literally changed my mind and come back in like 2 seconds after. But who knows if I'm going to or not, even if I ever tried to think about coming back, nah I would rather going to another "wonderland" :)
Might take some time for me to give out the final decisions but well, can't say that this just a temp goodbye and not permanent. Never be afraid of saying goodbye, just afraid of never get to say hello again. Wouldn't make much sense but yeah, I got my own meanings and none else will be the same as me.
Now, what are you doing here? Still reading something that won't help you with anything? Haha, you are so free on times, just so different from me :')
Can't really tell the reason why I'm continuing doing this. Sorry for that, for wasting your time also. May take quite a bit to read but take quite a long time, efforts to make something like this. I'm even on mobile also :')
Not keeping you here but here, thanks for spending your time reading this posts. I appreciate that you're reading this, making me think that my words still have its value to get people attentions. I have no idea what gonna happen to me after I got a new a way of living but yeah, I'm still going to try cause I'll never know if I'm not trying to do anything to change. Personally wanted to change, same as others wanted me to, I'm still enjoying although I don't know what the point of making this post. Cant even tell if I'm tired of making this xD
So much appreciated if you've spent your time and gone through all of the above. You've gotten far, as If I'm not wrong here :)
Hope you'll go far and further from now on. Best of luck from me here.
I'm ending this soon. I don't know if I'm being annoying or anything bad so yeah, just gonna leave this asides and go on something else.
Ok, you've made this far already. How about you stop right here? I won't make you spend anymore time here. It's enough of you, thanks for reading, make me to know my value!
that was pretty emotional

Goodbye bud :) I'll miss ya

and i read it all sorry

Lupe

that was pretty emotional

Goodbye bud :) I'll miss ya

and i read it all sorry
So you've read all 10000 characters? Just reminding you, report as I stated.
You may wonder why I'm doing this but well, one simple reason. I don't accept anyone to have this as a forums name and even me, if I don't allowed myself to have it then no one else allowed to have it.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
You may wonder why I'm doing this but well, one simple reason. I don't accept anyone to have this as a forums name and even me, if I don't allowed myself to have it then no one else allowed to have it.
i read all ~9960 words soo

im not gonna report staff will know this afap

UpperGround

Great Reporter
at least before you leave
can you like my posts? :')

Krekkers

Veteran
i have read everysingle letter its so nice the story the time that he did that ow amazing.
this part isnt to be ridiculed he may be proud of what he has written .
the story was good fallout 4 wasnt even close and omg metro exodus was far from this.

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
He's got rejected by someone so he came back lol, probably not but heck yeah

It's not Epic, Legendary lol
By god, yes :(

Legendary, hmmm maybe too far
Keep it at Epic lmfao

Could be 'Bruh scroll moment'!