Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Contents

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
u bad
u mek me sad
i cri
Hmmm
I got my idea stolen and totally can't do anything about it and there is NO CHANCE of taking it back, what about this? Barely a lot of chance where this thread might get locked/deleted. I don't even wanted to complain much about it since there isn't any point of doing it. I don't mind leaving that #1 thread to you anyways, I'm now just someone who being here looking for the reason of ....

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hmmm
I got my idea stolen and totally can't do anything about it and there is NO CHANCE of taking it back, what about this? Barely a lot of chance where this thread might get locked/deleted. I don't even wanted to complain much about it since there isn't any point of doing it. I don't mind leaving that #1 thread to you anyways, I'm now just someone who being here looking for the reason of ....
....? reason of what

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
Almost 200 replies, like it's time to get a discussion with @NG and @Bobi

mrbobi21

DIsturbing someone on facebook, I should've blocked you when you first asked for my facebook, instagram. I'm not really interested in this thread anymore so please stop spamming, just to remind you of your action. I like the way that you literally put a 100s threads link on my facebook history, but please stop, I delete the 2nd one (yes after the 1st one)

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned

mrbobi21

somebody likes you, hmmm
what even is that for? Im not going into karma, no belives

mrbobi21

That is far from what I've thought about when I saw the trophy award thing

mrbobi21

Old town road hmmm
seem interesting to sing here but nope. Im eating anyways

Baguette, healthy for all of creatures! Yes, I've came back, sorry I'm late haha
So what have this place turned into since we left it there yesterday, I believe there some

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
French hmmm
Today topic is France, ye that cool lmfao
I am running out of idea so yes
Thanks for the reply on Insta, really appreciate xD

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.