Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Contents

mrbobi21

Listen up, I'm the only president here and maybe US will notice this also! We'll be getting OIL FROM EVERYWHERE WE CAN!!!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
yo guys wtf discuss about these in
"make this thread #1 replied" thread

mrbobi21

my fellow goverment said that Im gaining $100000/s any1 send helps lol

UpperGround

Great Reporter
guys really we could have gotten these replies at that thread

COME ON

Crimblle

Barack Obama served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017. Before his presidency, he served in the Illinois Senate (1997–2004) and the United States Senate (2005–2008).
It was during his campaign for the United States Senate that he first made a speech that received nationwide attention; he gave the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. and stated "there is not a liberal America and a conservative America—there is the United States of America". Obama began to run for president just three years after that speech. In response to a political controversy involving race during the primary campaign, he delivered his "A More Perfect Union" speech, which was widely seen as a critical point in the campaign.
Obama won election to the presidency in 2008 and re-election in 2012. Among the hundreds of speeches he has delivered since then include six speeches before Congress (including four State of the Union addresses), two victory speeches, a speech to the Islamic world in Egypt early in his first term, and a speech following the shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
On 10 Jan 2017, We Are The Change We Seek,[1] a collection of Barack Obama's greatest speeches selected and introduced by columnist E.J. Dionne and MSNBC host Joy-Ann Reid was published by Bloomsbury Publishing.

this is giving me AIDS
I ma buy some G-FUEL for later support lol
losing brain cell also:oops::oops::oops:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Barack Obama served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017. Before his presidency, he served in the Illinois Senate (1997–2004) and the United States Senate (2005–2008).
It was during his campaign for the United States Senate that he first made a speech that received nationwide attention; he gave the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. and stated "there is not a liberal America and a conservative America—there is the United States of America". Obama began to run for president just three years after that speech. In response to a political controversy involving race during the primary campaign, he delivered his "A More Perfect Union" speech, which was widely seen as a critical point in the campaign.
Obama won election to the presidency in 2008 and re-election in 2012. Among the hundreds of speeches he has delivered since then include six speeches before Congress (including four State of the Union addresses), two victory speeches, a speech to the Islamic world in Egypt early in his first term, and a speech following the shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
On 10 Jan 2017, We Are The Change We Seek,[1] a collection of Barack Obama's greatest speeches selected and introduced by columnist E.J. Dionne and MSNBC host Joy-Ann Reid was published by Bloomsbury Publishing.
thank you mr Wikipedia

mrbobi21

:poop::poop::poop:

this is a nice thing to say toward other, I'm getting this in my toilet

mrbobi21

The Wiki dude totally wrong
I'm the 1st President!
THEY ARE ALL WRONG

If google werent a thing, why are you GUYS BEING HERE?
What made the best fruit juice ever? Orange? NO, it's G-Fuel

mrbobi21

sponsoring PEWDIEPIE? no THAT TOTALLY AGAINST HUMAN-BEING WILL
Im the only 1 who need to be sponsored! :rolleyes: