Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Contents

It is the largest military branch, and in the fiscal year 2017, the projected end strength for the Regular Army (USA) was 476,000 soldiers; the Army National Guard (ARNG) had 343,000 soldiers and the U.S. Army Reserve (USAR) had 199,000 soldiers; the combined-component strength of the U.S. Army was 1,018,000 soldiers.

Attachments

• 1573838719800.jpeg
    1573838719800.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1

UpperGround

Great Reporter
@UpaG
Im taking this place as my hometown sorry boi
Im fighting for the motherland which i dont even wanna care about the nukes inc
(my country is in war right now)
bro im trying to make that thread the most replied thread
so please let me achieve it

why are replied important when we're just arguing??? I dont get it much
Im just random and came by no chance and literally spending my time on things that i dont even know the point of it ???

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
People farming hard, i could delete this thread but whatever. I missed my living chance 2 times
Goodbyes cruel world, my pearls falling to the void

mrbobi21

I am having dinner with 24k golden steak, taste terrible lol

@Numberdude
I dont care what we are doing but IM TAKING CARE OF MY FREAKING note block song lol

mrbobi21

Randoms are sometime cool, you'll never know or be sure about something else that will come to you
may ruin ur life or may GIVE YOU GOLDDDD or whatever it should be

Not for that, the real thing is why is nonsenses things were made? What is the point of it? Doesn't make any sense but also doenst lead to anything to anyone? So the question is why was it created? Don't people realize how stupid it is? Keep aiming for something pointless....

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
My brain hurts, why is this a thing??? Cant you guys just make this thread content to something better? And not arguing around which make no sense at all. I'm kinda mad but also confused, whenever seeing stupid things :/
I'm going sleep bye

mrbobi21

Even if it pointless, It was made for certain reason and that is when you're too bored of being a human-being, you'll find something new to get on but sadly there nothing so you've got to do such things like this. We know that non-sense doesn't lead to anything but why people keep doing that? I have my own opinions and you have also. Im thinking that making such contents will help people killing their time, like you're free and you've nothing to do so, you make things like this.

mrbobi21

Strangers, all strangers. You do not know anyone, even people near you, you don't know them and will never know them!

mrbobi21

Something is made to replace the another, everything has its own value. Everything exist in this universe has it value and duty to keep the balance. You wont understand why and how it works but you'll only know that you're made for it's. Live your life til your last day.

non-sense makes sense sometime, that when you realize how you valuable yourself! Why don't we spend some time for such things like this? huh? I've been traveling a lot on internet and I found a lot of things that I dont understand but i still get what it means??? Cant explain, this is beyond my words

Crimblle

This is just a forums where you discuss about off-topic? Is this going too far? I don't even know what is happening but seem like you guys are now turning into something that I can see through...??? Is this weird or just something that coincidence?

mrbobi21

Boy, we're nothing else but dust in this universe. You'll never expect to see youself shine like a star. All day-dreams, speaking of facts.
We are born to die...