Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Do something about the hackers in this server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChickens

Minecraft Username:
TheChickens

Suggestion:
Do something about the hackers in this server!

Detailed description:
I play daily kit-pvp on this server, but there is a major problem. There are so many hackers on, espcially at night. Is there no way to make an anti cheat system, or maybe please get more staff? It is getting on my nerves and its so annoying when i as a normal player go down and get ganked by 5hackers at the same time, im pretty sure this doesnt just apply to kit-pvp, but also to this whole server.​

Reason(s):
It is making the server unplayable, its taking away the fun. Im pretty sure many is quitting because of them and i myself might do it as well since there is no point in playing when there are tons of hackers.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
1 report
2 ask staff to spec
3 let it go

OP
OP
T

TheChickens

Well the staff doesnt listen, i have atleast reported 10people and i still keep seeing them everyday

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Is there no way to make an anti cheat system, or maybe please get more staff? It is getting on my nerves and its so annoying when i as a normal player go down and get ganked by 5hackers at the same time, im pretty sure this doesnt just apply to kit-pvp, but also to this whole server.
There already is an anti-cheat system on the server, it just isn't perfect but it does its job eventually. Anyways it's not up to players to suggest things about the staff team or the anti-cheat. Please read this thread - https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-posting.103683/.

Well the staff doesnt listen, i have atleast reported 10people and i still keep seeing them everyday
If you have valid (uncut) video evidence of someone cheating just keep reporting them, they will get banned eventually.
More reports = more bans = less hackers. That's the only thing we as a community can do to minimize the number of hackers on the server. :)

OP
OP
T

TheChickens

Do i really have to keep recording once i play? cant i just play and experience the fun? what are staffs for if im going to do the work, all they do is ban the person instead of being active and cheacking for hackers them self.

Doesnt staff have like a "ghost" mode where players cant see them so hackers doesnt turn off hacks? if they do they should use it more often as well as being more active.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Do i really have to keep recording once i play? cant i just play and experience the fun? what are staffs for if im going to do the work, all they do is ban the person instead of being active and cheacking for hackers them self.

Doesnt staff have like a "ghost" mode where players cant see them so hackers doesnt turn off hacks? if they do they should use it more often as well as being more active.
You should record hackers because staff can't catch all of them. AC can't catch every single hacker either. That's why the community should try to report as many hackers as possible. Staff members are doing their job, they just can't catch every single hacker on the server. That's physically impossible.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Yeah i understand,but seeing like 10hackers daily is a bit to much, isnt it?
nope, there are more than you thiught
some hacker is smart, they use some sketchy hacks and staff will be harder to catch them.
eg fast place vs god bridge autoclicker vs legit 20cps

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
ye...
there are tons of hacker, and player are not willing to report.
THere are just few players really willing to report.
and at the same time, many hackers got away with their hacks

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
they aren't responsible for reporting, yeah ofc it's be good if they did, but we have staff for a reason
🤷 staff are not here for spectating all the players ingame.
they are just doing their job to MINIMIZE the amount of hackers

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
non of our business 🤷
i did what i should do
nothing changes...
just hope he won't screw up

Status
Not open for further replies.