Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Do something about the hackers in this server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChickens

Minecraft Username:
TheChickens

Suggestion:
Do something about the hackers in this server!

Detailed description:
I play daily kit-pvp on this server, but there is a major problem. There are so many hackers on, espcially at night. Is there no way to make an anti cheat system, or maybe please get more staff? It is getting on my nerves and its so annoying when i as a normal player go down and get ganked by 5hackers at the same time, im pretty sure this doesnt just apply to kit-pvp, but also to this whole server.​

Reason(s):
It is making the server unplayable, its taking away the fun. Im pretty sure many is quitting because of them and i myself might do it as well since there is no point in playing when there are tons of hackers.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
i can't...
and i have already wrote a long passage to frenco about the issue
and the reply is that "non of your business about it" 🤷
what i can do next?
do sth like outscale?

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
0Mad0Max0
Hey TheChickens,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • We already have an Anticheat that is always being improved. If you find a hacker in your game, simply record them and make a player report HERE.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good afternoon,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.